Our valued sponsor

Eternity law .com fake??

I told you for what you have put it as if they are deceiving people and do not need to contact them. I just pointed out to you that you shouldn't say that, because, for example, I am their client and everything went well with me. Therefore, without proof, it is not worth saying that I would not work with them or something like that, beacause many clients have positive reviews on them
I'm happy for you, but my opinion is that there are enough red flags on the website that I would stay away because in my opinion there are better options. For cautious consumers, there are service providers out there which are fully licensed and regulated, and have a provable history. If someone wanted to look up for example Ogier, they can easily go on regulator websites in many (if not all?) jurisdiction where they are active, and find that Ogier is licensed and regulated. They can also find news articles from reputable sources mentioning Ogier. If you go to LinkedIn and look up Ogier, you can find hundreds of people working there and you can look up each and everyone's profile.

Can you tell me more about where and how I can independently verify the licensing and regulatory status of Eternity Law and show they have a proven track record?

You're telling people to not share their assessments of a business. Keeping people from openly and freely sharing their thoughts is something I find quite unsettling, Mr. Miller.

Anyone reading this is free to make their mind up about whether they would like to work with Eternity Law.

Reactions: jjrapy and orangeye
I'm happy for you, but my opinion is that there are enough red flags on the website that I would stay away because in my opinion there are better options. For cautious consumers, there are service providers out there which are fully licensed and regulated, and have a provable history. If someone wanted to look up for example Ogier, they can easily go on regulator websites in many (if not all?) jurisdiction where they are active, and find that Ogier is licensed and regulated. They can also find news articles from reputable sources mentioning Ogier. If you go to LinkedIn and look up Ogier, you can find hundreds of people working there and you can look up each and everyone's profile.

Can you tell me more about where and how I can independently verify the licensing and regulatory status of Eternity Law and show they have a proven track record?

You're telling people to not share their assessments of a business. Keeping people from openly and freely sharing their thoughts is something I find quite unsettling, Mr. Miller.

Anyone reading this is free to make their mind up about whether they would like to work with Eternity Law.
Thank you for such a detailed answer) but I do not know who Ogier are, to be honest. I just told you my experience with the Eternity, which was great. Many people= many opinions, but you don't need to say badly about the company without proof) Have a good time)

While this company obviously looks like s**t, there are some very decent people in the offshore incorporation business in Ukraine. I have opened 3 or 4 companies with different providers and they actually did a great job. I would stay away from the company in question though. Every somewhat legit company in Ukraine doesn't make a fuss about who they are and where they are based.

I agree with the last post, just because of website / operation looks shady then not all may be it.

Reactions: Don
While this company obviously looks like s**t, there are some very decent people in the offshore incorporation business in Ukraine
can you name some of them?

Hi,
I have been working with Eternity Law on some company brokering deals. They have good capacity to bring in leads.
For some cases could see that they`re also learning as they go, like we all sometimes.

In general, experience with them was fairly good.

hello, guys! had a deal with guys from Eternity Law Internional, my friend needed a company in Switzerland, we bought it from them. Moreover, they helped with the director, since it is necessary that there is one local person in the composition of directors. Everything went as quickly as possible and we were pleased, despite the fact that there may be delays due to covid now

Reactions: Don
Hello Husgi, i would like to know finally if you did a deal with eternitylaw? if you did, can you tell how was this deal? everythis was ok?
Would be nice to get some input from people that have bought something from this operation. Trusted or old users from this forum would be the best source ;)

Reactions: jjrapy

Latest Threads