Our valued sponsor

EU ATM Reloadable Prepaid Cards (Unique Iban)

ToiletDiver

May 28, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Those EMIs such as transferwise etc. don't work for me so I'm wondering if anyone knows any good provider of ATM prepaid reloadable visa cards where I would NOT need to give Memo Reference Message / Message For Receiving Bank to the sender? As you are aware of, it's impossible to define Memo on any online Withdrawal webpage so I would like to avoid incoming transaction to be defined per Memo but only per unique account number on that prepaid card.

EMIs that would also provide cards won't work for me. Instead, I'm looking for something similar as PFS (Prepaid Financial Services) but with unique iban. PFS doesn't offer unique one because deposit has to be tracked based on given (by receiver to sender) some memo message so receiving institution can then track to the balance of which card should they deposit funds. I don't want this. I'm asking for unique iban where such memo would not be involved.

At the top of that I'm looking to pay, including delivery and card's ATM pin, from either first incoming transaction (to be deducted to settle the fees) OR via usage fees. I don't want to pay upfront.

Anyone knows such provider with ATM prepaid cards (NOT EMIs)?

Hi ToiletDiver,

I see this a lot when client have unrealistic demands. Just put yourself in the shoes of the card issuer and ask yourself a question, why would anyone send you a card for free?

>>I don't want to pay upfront. << Why would anyone send you something that cost them money to obtain and create, for free?

>>from either first incoming transaction << Aga, from about half of cards being lost in way with clients providing wrong addresses, never funding them and so on...

You have unrealistic demands my friend.

If you are willing to travel to Austria, there is solution for you. You can buy prepaid card in some stores. Card price is 20 EUR. There is no name on a card. What is great. And when you activate it and pass a KYC DD, they will assign you individual unique IBAN in Lithuania. With a level 2 KYC, your limits will be up to 150K Eur per year.

If you are willing to travel to Austria, there is solution for you. You can buy prepaid card in some stores. Card price is 20 EUR. There is no name on a card. What is great. And when you activate it and pass a KYC DD, they will assign you individual unique IBAN in Lithuania. With a level 2 KYC, your limits will be up to 150K Eur per year.
But once you do that, the card loses its anonymity (as is required under EU law). The card itself remains anonymous, but any authority seeking to know the name of the beneficiary can just inquire with the card issuer.

Reactions: PaulKruger
Really? Do you know what company issued it? Or any other info?

I assume Austria has a lot of Tourists on their way for the only purpose to buy these Anonymous debit cards, I hope you see how ironical this is.rof/%

Really? Do you know what company issued it? Or any other info?
The name of card is EPay Card. You can buy it in many bigger food stores and gas stations.

I assume Austria has a lot of Tourists on their way for the only purpose to buy these Anonymous debit cards, I hope you see how ironical this is.rof/%
I understand, that this is a little bit unusual solution. But it is cheap and effective..

But once you do that, the card loses its anonymity (as is required under EU law). The card itself remains anonymous, but any authority seeking to know the name of the beneficiary can just inquire with the card issuer.
At least, there is no name on card and no name on chip. So when paying, no name is sent electronical, if you withdraw money from ATM, no name is sent electronicaly. Just manual search of any goverment authority will reveal nothing.

If card will be used for any illegal authority, it will be easy for police to obtain info..

But if we compare standard cards and card like this, this is at least one level higher privacy..

Reactions: daxbr
Hi,

Those EMIs such as transferwise etc. don't work for me so I'm wondering if anyone knows any good provider of ATM prepaid reloadable visa cards where I would NOT need to give Memo Reference Message / Message For Receiving Bank to the sender? As you are aware of, it's impossible to define Memo on any online Withdrawal webpage so I would like to avoid incoming transaction to be defined per Memo but only per unique account number on that prepaid card.

EMIs that would also provide cards won't work for me. Instead, I'm looking for something similar as PFS (Prepaid Financial Services) but with unique iban. PFS doesn't offer unique one because deposit has to be tracked based on given (by receiver to sender) some memo message so receiving institution can then track to the balance of which card should they deposit funds. I don't want this. I'm asking for unique iban where such memo would not be involved.

At the top of that I'm looking to pay, including delivery and card's ATM pin, from either first incoming transaction (to be deducted to settle the fees) OR via usage fees. I don't want to pay upfront.

Anyone knows such provider with ATM prepaid cards (NOT EMIs)?
Your conditions are steep and unrealistic...Your opsec tends to portray all leverage to you, rather than to the Card provider...
Your content reveals steep levels of distrust, and as such gannering an interest inrelation to a freebie, aint gonna be forthcoming...scenario seems when the Card gets delivered, you revealed tendencies with high probabilities of switching on an arrangement and agreement...after delivery..
IMHO, The card elaborated upon in question, due to the dual DD/KYC Levels inline with the card activation, permanently locks your database provided into the Eurozone Database.
Usage of the card is restrictive to mainly the EU..
The Levels Of KYC/DD unlocks the various layers of the Card, which places the triggers & backdoor mechanisms of the card...
This easily allows ATMs outside the EU zone only accept to dispense restricted amounts at the ATM point.... Which is either prior to notifying that usage would be outside the EU...which places the card on highlights+ an auto lock on the Outside EU criteria..
Such cards with multiple layers can easily be deactivated/restricted/consists of limited top up channels/and requires multiple clearance+feedback during usage..outside the EU.
No dedicated IBAN/As well as correspondence criterias.
cig-:,cof%¤#

@Sir Gelato He/she hasn't responded.

@cardbit They would send a card for free because of poor financial status. This particularly makes sense if card receiver (owner) wants to use the card to receive some donations from such platforms. Besides this, card issuer would still get its payment in a form of either deduction from first incoming transaction or fees assuming the balance is there. Good returns with good and someone with money cannot expect payments from someone without the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads