Our valued sponsor

EU bank/EMI with foreign currency accounts

weird, might have something to do with the fiscal code but dunno. Good luck!
yes, now the tessera sanitaria (health card) incorporates the fiscal code. Of course I do have the fiscal code, and having a health card is not compulsory (I pay for whatever medical assistance I want), nevertheless the stupid bank wants to see my health card.

yes, now the tessera sanitaria (health card) incorporates the fiscal code.
Interesting.
Of course I do have the fiscal code, and having a health card is not compulsory (I pay for whatever medical assistance I want), nevertheless the stupid bank wants to see my health card.
OMG.
It seems that in many cases, you simply have a bad luck ;) :(

we both know the answer to this
Could you share? I'm just curious; I think, my imagination is not bad but I somehow cannot construct any reasonable background...

they want to see a health card, show them a health card.
Nobody said it has to be issued by the Minister of Health ;)
Oh yes. (Of course, it would be my response, too.)
I have just misunderstood your reaction – it seemed to me like you said that you knew the reason for what the bank had been asking for a health card... :)

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
yes. I opened an account with them in Italy eons ago when i was living there, but i believe that is the platform through which foreigners can open an account with them..I have a long standing relationship with my account manager, but even before then, I deposited there large sums from crypto CEXs in 2018 and never had an issue, as much as I have not been having any this year so far