Our valued sponsor

EU company for imports

Asense

Jun 4, 2018
Visit site
I have a Romanian SRL but since they tax on gross amount unless you have two employees paying a minimum salary plus social security/ tax etc. I am looking for another country to set up an EU company to import goods into the union. I won't actually be living in the country, so the Dutch BV is out since it appears you need to have substance with an office and employees.

I am considering Poland, but seems bureaucratic. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Estonian company you can try.

I have a Romanian SRL but since they tax on gross amount unless you have two employees paying a minimum salary plus social security/ tax etc. I am looking for another country to set up an EU company to import goods into the union. I won't actually be living in the country, so the Dutch BV is out since it appears you need to have substance with an office and employees.

I am considering Poland, but seems bureaucratic. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
I am looking at an SRL as well. As far as I know its 3% on gross without employees. 1% if you have just one employee- which can be yourself if you live in romania. Correct me if I am wrong

Estonian company you can try.
I can recommend it as well.

Main benefits:
  • Low bureaucracy + great solutions available for dealing with compliance and automating processes for customs brokerage, parcel transportation systems, etc.
  • Excellent digital infrastructure saving your time and money
  • Ability to defer paying corporate income tax, with great tax planning opportunities (maintaining close to 0% tax rate)

Reactions: Martin Everson
I am looking at an SRL as well. As far as I know its 3% on gross without employees. 1% if you have just one employee- which can be yourself if you live in romania. Correct me if I am wrong
Yes, but you need to pay salary and social security and I still rather have accounting based on taxation, large volume large margins, 1% still no good. If you are a freelancer or programmer, it can work well.

Latest Threads