Our valued sponsor

EU Company

thinkaliyum

Apr 26, 2022
Greenland
Visit site
I deal with crypto and stocks, and I need to find a jurisdiction that fits it best, with lower taxation and less difficulty to open the company.
I am brazilian, if that matters.
What I have in look is Gibraltar.

I have a question, if someone could gently answer together with the one on top, I appreciate. How is the basis to withdraw the money from the company? As I wish (like monthly), or something like dividends (that would be every 3 months, no option?).

I deal with crypto and stocks
In what way?

What I have in look is Gibraltar.
It might not matter, but Gibraltar is not in the EU.

How is the basis to withdraw the money from the company? As I wish (like monthly), or something like dividends (that would be every 3 months, no option?).
You decide. But if your company is always running a profit, you can pay yourself dividends as often as you like. Often people with such companies pay themselves dividends monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly.

Be mindful that your Gibraltar company may be considered tax resident or be considered as having a Permanent Establishment in Brazil, which makes it wholly or partly taxable in Brazil.

Reactions: thinkaliyum
In what way?

It might not matter, but Gibraltar is not in the EU.

You decide. But if your company is always running a profit, you can pay yourself dividends as often as you like. Often people with such companies pay themselves dividends monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly.

Be mindful that your Gibraltar company may be considered tax resident or be considered as having a Permanent Establishment in Brazil, which makes it wholly or partly taxable in Brazil.

I trade securities and crypto for a living.

Yes, I am aware of Gibraltar not being a EU country :p And also about the taxation...

Thank you for the clarification about the dividends.

That's why I am asking some tips about what exactly to do.

I think in the past it would be an LLC US, but with the question of the crypto, it turned out a nightmare.

So, any good place to "park" in Europe, for my case?

Latest Threads