Our valued sponsor

EU Offshore Bank account for online business

dutchnik

Sep 3, 2018
Visit site
Hi there,

For my future company in Curacao I need a bank account within the European Union (with IBAN / BIC) because most of my customers are in the European Union. Also the bank costs are extremely high on Curacao.

I read some things about Cyprus but I am looking for the best option within the EU. I was reading for hours and hours on Google but I don't trust the companies who are claiming they can get us any bank account.

Hope someone can help me out, thanks for now!

- Dutchnik

Forgot to say but the banks on Curacao don't provide IBAN / BIC. My payment providers in EU for payouts needs this, otherwise they can't send me my money :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you could setup the entire thing in Cyprus and try to get a Cyprus bank account for this company. There is no agent out there that can guarantee your bank account opening so you will have to apply for a bank account at the different banks to find out if your business is accepted.

What business are you into?

Thanks! I will take a look at MisterTango, from first sight it looks like what we need. We run a network of automated webshops (20+) and our customers are from Europe. The thing our structure is based on Curacao is because we have 21% more margin on our products, it is no option for us to hold everything on Cyprus.

Reactions: Spinat

Latest Threads