Our valued sponsor

EU server provider ...

non of them, they are too small, if something goes wrong it will go terrible wrong!

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.
I can also recommend you to look at these hosts: Hostunmetered.net and Cloudarion.com server hosting packages.
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Try considering QHoster.com server hosting packages. They offer +30 server locations.
For VPS and Dedicated Server use the code: YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).

Take your time to check out Exmasters.com unmetered servers in Europe. All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources this decent EU web host puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support.

Give my vote for Hostunmetered.net affordable managed unmetered servers - the price for them is quite reasonable.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

This is a very spammy thread which I don't believe makes sense to anyone.

You know ASVhost.com is reliable enough to sign up with but they are not the only one, so I'd recommend you to try QHoster.com as they are solid and low cost hosting provider with quality support.
I have only had to reach out for assistance 1 time and they were great. They email me in advance several times to let me know when they are doing updates and are very accommodating.

Latest Threads