Our valued sponsor

EU to pass MICA Crypto bill soon

All the REAL projects that are here for innovation/privacy(and guess what, Binancepoo¤%&& is not one of them) will leave the EU and the real investors will transfer their assets to Russia, Asia or the Middle East, bye Europe
As long as it is possible for thus living in Europe it may not be an issue. But should they apply this worldwide, it is going to be a huge problem.

All the REAL projects that are here for innovation/privacy(and guess what, Binancepoo¤%&& is not one of them) will leave the EU and the real investors will transfer their assets to Russia, Asia or the Middle East, bye Europe

Right now, the opposite is happening. Wealthy individuals from Russia and China are moving their assets out of their home countries and getting second passports because they know that authorities there can seize them anytime. Putin just introduced an new exit tax. And China always had capital controls in place. CNY and RUB are slowly depreciating against USD and EUR. And UAE will lose attractiveness with its new taxes.

Many altcoins are going up in value, but this is not the case with Zcash (ZEC). Do privacy focused coins still have the future? What you guys think?
that's a great question I don't have an answer to
I appears to me that zcash or monero probably don't have any bright outlook because of unsustainable economics of the network
the future is more likely in wider support and mass adoption of coinjoin and lightning...

Dash has CoinJoin and InstantSend, doesn't help it either.
dash is a worthless shitcoin and no fancy feature can mask it...
my point was that the privacy features of monero or zcash are probably not enough to survive long-term in competition with bitcoin where decent level of privacy can be achieved as well

Reactions: JackAlabama
The same can be said about BCH, LTC and others.... I don't believe BTC is an answer, but that's me
I do but that's me

None of them is the answer. Simply, because... The problem we face is that the people trying to ROB us, outnumber us, and spend their entire days honing their skills on HOW to rob us.

There is NO way ANY of us can spend time being super smart at mathematics and beat a guy like Tyson Fury who spends his entire day honing his boxing skills.

Our salvation is that we ONLY have to "outrun" the majority of the population and let them be cannon fodder to the Tyson Furys of taxes. If done correctly, it will take them 150 years to "get" to us and by then, they'll be dead of old age. smi(&%

#RealTalk!

None of them is the answer. Simply, because... The problem we face is that the people trying to ROB us, outnumber us, and spend their entire days honing their skills on HOW to rob us.

There is NO way ANY of us can spend time being super smart at mathematics and beat a guy like Tyson Fury who spends his entire day honing his boxing skills.

Our salvation is that we ONLY have to "outrun" the majority of the population and let them be cannon fodder to the Tyson Furys of taxes. If done correctly, it will take them 150 years to "get" to us and by then, they'll be dead of old age. smi(&%

#RealTalk!
no amount of ideology and coercion can mask the economical decay - just like Soviet Union (and the whole Eastern block) fell apart because it technically got bankrupt same can happen pretty quickly to EUSSR, C(hi)nada and other mafias

moving our wealth somewhere where it cannot be touched is a good start

Reactions: jafo
Many altcoins are going up in value, but this is not the case with Zcash (ZEC). Do privacy focused coins still have the future? What you guys think?
Nah. You cannot audit its supply.
they only work if at all as a pure transaction layer before you spend.
Storing funds is very risky since someone can just inflate the xmr supply for example and you have 0% chance of figuring this out.
In contrast btc you can audit supply for yourself if you have a node with a simple command.

Agree, but BTC is only good until enough people realise that it's not living up to their expectation. To this day they still have a problem with Lightning Network.
You need to do more work obviously.

lightning works quite well if you know a thing or two about the whole thing, not ideal for the big masses yet, but they do not matter and do what they are told anyway.

Reactions: jafo