Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific Bank affiliate payouts missing?

Waiting for affiliate payments too. Contacted them and waiting for reply :eek:

Don't you think they will pay? They have been in business for what 10 years? They are owned by some of the most respectful financial characters in the financial world.. I hope they don't cheat nai¤%

Still no affiliate commission from Euro Pacific Bank?!! :mad: Does someone has received their money?
unfortunately not.. still waiting for our money!!

Reactions: negon
Hello everyone,

David here from Euro Pacific Bank. I wanted to jump in and provide some information on how to view your earned affiliate commissions and how to set up your affiliate account to recieve your payouts. Kindly refer to my video tutorial here on YouTube:

If everything is set up correctly, then you can expect to be paid out quarterly. Please note if this is your first payout, our Accounting team will need to put your details in our payout system which can cause a delay.

Thank you and should you require further assistance, please don't hesistate to contact us at [email protected]

Also, for those interested in becoming an affiliate, you can sign up here: Euro Pacific Bank Ltd.

Thank you for sharing.. but for accounts that was setup for years ago what is the point that the payouts are still not send even you confirmed it all to be send the 26.09.2016 ?

I have still not received this payment..!

The last response I got from you is the below:
Did you recieve my previous email? Payouts are quarterly- we are sending them out now so I'll inform our Accounting Department you are awaiting payment.

euro-pacific-bank-affiliate-payouts.jpg

Hello everyone,

David here from Euro Pacific Bank. I wanted to jump in and provide some information on how to view your earned affiliate commissions and how to set up your affiliate account to recieve your payouts. Kindly refer to my video tutorial here on YouTube:

If everything is set up correctly, then you can expect to be paid out quarterly. Please note if this is your first payout, our Accounting team will need to put your details in our payout system which can cause a delay.

Thank you and should you require further assistance, please don't hesistate to contact us at [email protected]

Also, for those interested in becoming an affiliate, you can sign up here: Euro Pacific Bank Ltd.
Great to have you on bard thu&¤#

Thank you, I got the confirmation e-mail that payments have been sent. Seems everything is OK :)

Can you guys please post here once you have received your funds? I'm interested to promote their affiliate program
Confirmed payment received from them.. thu&¤#

Reactions: negon
So it seems everybody gets paid. thanks for your help David

That mean all good with the affiliate payouts and we can start promoting their bank right? I have setup everything already, signed up as an affiliate but was waiting to read about the issue with the payouts.

Latest Threads