Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

I think we can agree that with the knowledge we have, it makes little sense. But the explanation that they had to make J5 look good seems more plausible to me.
If that is the only reason, then the receiver just got lucky to be handed this honey pot. There is no legitimate reason that I can think of that tis taking the receiver so long to return customer deposits. This should have been the simplest and quickest bank liquidation of all time. No loans, no debt. Just cash sitting in bank accounts.

My conspiracy theory is that without the receivership the HMRC would not have been able to obtain the client list of EPB legally, so it was necessary. I've sent a FOIA to the HRMC so we will hopefully see who gave them the data.
OK, but I do not think that list was provided by the receiver. I think it was shared with the HMRC by the IRS. let me know what information you on cover if any. The IRS has covered up its role in this crime by also violating FOIA laws here by not turning over or illegally redacting the documents that are responsive to my request.

Last edited:
I don't know. Its certainly possible. There was no legitimate reason to put Euro Pacific Bank into receivership. There was no legitimate reason to reject the sale to Qenta. So either it was all part of the PR stunt to make the bank look bad and the J5 look good, or there was some other hidden purpose. The one thing I know for sure is the official reason given for the action against the bank was a lie.

Peter, you either do something about it or you try to put it behind you, fight or forget about it, staying in between is what kills you.

Talk to your lawyer and see if there's a case against OCIF/IRS given everything that you know now. You have nothing else to lose at this point.

Peter, you either do something about it or you try to put it behind you, fight or forget about it, staying in between is what kills you.

Talk to your lawyer and see if there's a case against OCIF/IRS given everything that you know now. You have nothing else to lose at this point.
I have hired multiple law firms already. I am hoping to be able to file. But there are some legal obstacles to bringing my claim, which have nothing do to with the facts that the IRS and OCIF acted illegally. I can already prove that even without the additional incriminating evidence I will get if the courts allow my lawsuit to proceed.

Maybe the only reason both banks are in receivership is so deposits can be stolen. Maybe the Receiver and OCIF insiders are embezzle the deposits, and no one cares as none of the customers live in Puerto Rico.

I guess your fully aware of what you just stated in a public space.

It sounds like a good idea to join forces to pay a lawyer to handle the case for many, giving the lawyer the opportunity to use a lot of resources which will hopefully lead to you getting your money back.

However, this is not the first time in this thread that someone has tried this, and it doesn't seem to have helped. But I wish you good luck with it.

Reactions: MikeDem
Following up on Peter´s comments above, please everyone look - in great details - at the receiver´s spending reports Q3 2022 + Q4 2022 + Q1 2023 + Q2 2023 + Q3 2023. They were sent to a group of customers from the receiver through their lawyer

Attachments

• Q1 2023 - Jan 2023 - Mar 2023.pdf
    215.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Q2 2023 - Apr 2023 - Jun 2023.pdf
    213.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Q3 2022 - Jul 2022 - Sep 2022.pdf
    215.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Q3 2023 - Jul 2023 - Sep 2023.pdf
    207.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Q4 2022 - Oct 2022 - Dec 2022.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Lemon
I see no proof that all Australian and/or all Dutch customers were contacted by authorities. If it was reported, where is the report? If someone is already investigated of course you could get info from the Bank or the IRS, but that is different from giving away every single name on a list.

I'm not sure that the BSA and/or the PA gives the IRS the power to give away information.

The only legit way the HMRC could obtain the info seems to me was via Mender who was hired by OCIF who in turn colluded with the IRS. That seems to me a more sensible reason than to say, the IRS needed a win so they didn't allow the sale to Quenta. Maybe they just needed someone who was willing to give the list directly to the HMRC.

I imagine Novo will never pay. They are probably insolvent. If there's a recession or a depression both the money and the assets will be used up by the gov. in Puerto Rico.

Read this article. This case started with information received by the Netherlands. They shared this information with J5 and that is how this case developed.

I can confirm that this is received by an Informant (IC) and proof with official documents.

I know the dates he made statements as an informant and partly what he said. I also know where this information came from and what he shared.

For my own safety I tell nothing more on this forum because it isn't safe here. We have authorities and snitches on this board. Maybe he gets nervous but he has nothing to fear from me.

If someone is interested to discuss feel free to PM me an private email or telegram id.

I am not out for revenge, but clarification.

I read here that 1 of the customers committed suicide and that is one of the reasons that I share this here. People wait years for their own money who have done nothing wrong.

The only thing I can add:

Someone should call Equipa law firm in Lisbon, Portugal. (+351) 210 937 042 and ask if they can help releasing money from Novo bank

1: Read below post #1460, dated 19th of Nov 2023 – from RADKO: Euro Pacific bank is a scam : He went there and spoke to Novo bank and they said: “As of today we haven't received a proper channel to transfer the funds."

2: This is in sharp contrast with Novo bank being the stumbling block as indicated by the receiver/Ocif.

3: Apparantly their lawyer Carlos Carneiro Gomes has been hired in the past by the receiver and OCIF (rumor) - and Peter Schiff

Reactions: MikeDem
The only thing I can add:

Someone should call Equipa law firm in Lisbon, Portugal. (+351) 210 937 042 and ask if they can help releasing money from Novo bank

1: Read below post #1460, dated 19th of Nov 2023 – from RADKO: Euro Pacific bank is a scam : He went there and spoke to Novo bank and they said: “As of today we haven't received a proper channel to transfer the funds."

2: This is in sharp contrast with Novo bank being the stumbling block as indicated by the receiver/Ocif.

3: Apparantly their lawyer Carlos Carneiro Gomes has been hired in the past by the receiver and OCIF (rumor) - and Peter Schiff
surely the lawyer hired by EPB customers must have done this already.....

Read this article. This case started with information received by the Netherlands. They shared this information with J5 and that is how this case developed.

I can confirm that this is received by an Informant (IC) and proof with official documents.

I know the dates he made statements as an informant and partly what he said. I also know where this information came from and what he shared.

For my own safety I tell nothing more on this forum because it isn't safe here. We have authorities and snitches on this board. Maybe he gets nervous but he has nothing to fear from me.

If someone is interested to discuss feel free to PM me an private email or telegram id.

I am not out for revenge, but clarification.

I read here that 1 of the customers committed suicide and that is one of the reasons that I share this here. People wait years for their own money who have done nothing wrong.

Hi thanks for the info. Well I can't PM you so here is my telegram name I just created: trinimac87 .

Reactions: misiwo33
Back in October of 2023 OCIF shut down Nodus Bank, just 10 days ago the owner of Nodus Bank filed a lawsuit against OCIF.

@Pschiff are you next?

1000015745.jpg