Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

If you sent to my eurpac.net address I can't read it. That account was hacked and I have not gotten access restored yet. Very frustrating how long it takes.
I bet you didn't even have 2FA activated just like Trump :D

On a completely different note I am still working with the HMRC with the FOIA. They rejected it based on that I was asking for "personal" information which if true would exclude the IRS as a source. We will see... I'm 99% certain it was not the IRS.

I bet you didn't even have 2FA activated just like Trump :D

On a completely different note I am still working with the HMRC with the FOIA. They rejected it based on that I was asking for "personal" information which if true would exclude the IRS as a source. We will see... I'm 99% certain it was not the IRS.
Let me know what you find out. I have control of that email address again.

Hello,

I am new to this discussion and I am an EPB opt-out customer. It has been ~2 months without an update and was wondering what is happening.
I have emailed the OCIF and the trustee (both through the website and directly) but have had no reply. The EPB support service wont tell me anything as I am an opt-out customer. I am also not able to join the cost sharing legal team of customers, as it is too expensive for me.

Can someone please tell what is happening as we all want (and some of us really need) our money back. Are there any new emails for contact on feed back and updates?

Thank you all.

Hello,

I am new to this discussion and I am an EPB opt-out customer. It has been ~2 months without an update and was wondering what is happening.
I have emailed the OCIF and the trustee (both through the website and directly) but have had no reply. The EPB support service wont tell me anything as I am an opt-out customer. I am also not able to join the cost sharing legal team of customers, as it is too expensive for me.

Can someone please tell what is happening as we all want (and some of us really need) our money back. Are there any new emails for contact on feed back and updates?

Thank you all.
This is the status as stated by Peter Schiff to his +1million followers: - "The only logical explanation for the delay is that the receiver is dragging out the process merely to enrich himself" - the receiver being lugo mender group llc - Lugo Mender Group LLC | Attorney, Bankruptcy and CPA Services

"The only logical explanation for the delay is that the receiver is dragging out the process merely to enrich himself"

I understand that it's easy to blame the Receiver, but I do not believe the Receiver is dragging out the process. He would have returned the funds to customers last year, had he been able to get the money out of Novo bank.

Either way, I do believe that when the Receiver wrote that the liquidation of EPB had stopped (or as he wrote "stayed"), he knew that this was going to take a very long time.

What I don't like about the Receiver is that given the amount of money that he is charging every single quarter, he could at least take one minute of his time to inform the customer.