Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific Bank - Peter Schiff Banked Known Criminals, Tax Probe Claims

Damn basically for opening corporate accounts for companies in jurisdictions that any other bank wouln't ever touch....
like having a company in Nevis or Seychelle for Offshore hosting for example

So basically EPB was good for banking shell companies most other banks won't touch....lol?

We all hope that EPB is not fucked....I have some accounts there

Right now you need more than hope mate. You think after this its going to be business as usual for EPB? I don't think so its over.

I saw this coming... guys better move to a low tax country, trying to hide from a broke government with bast resources to prosecute tax evaders is useless.

One curious question is how they were useful for money laundering. They're so strict with AML, famous for requiring tons of documentation to send just 3K, and soon freezing accounts. It is surprising that remote offshore banking such as EPB is still used for money laundering.

Easy. Most people opened offshore companies with EPB to move around money they earned and never declared to their home country. That is called "money laundering" and not just tax evasion.

I don't think so.....but sometimes miracles are real and I hope that lmao

Miracles....lol? Your gonna need 10 crucifixes, 5 rosary beads and a gallon of holy water to survive this one mate.

Reactions: CaptK and Nishizawa
I saw this coming... guys better move to a low tax country, trying to hide from a broke government with bast resources to prosecute tax evaders is useless.
This could have been the solution for many. Now the only place many if those customers will be moving too is jail.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
The target of that s**t is to make you imposible to have bank accounts and companies outside your own country

Well Euro Pacific Bank got very greedy by tapping into a segment of the market who could not go anywhere else to bank shell companies or avoid CRS. Having a company is not the problem. Problem is not reporting income when there is an obligation in your home country to do so.

Last edited:
A tax probe involving authorities from Australia, US, UK, the Netherlands and Canada
Australia, UK and Netherlands. Remember guys that CRS/AEOI is automatic, Fatca is not but doesn't mean that IRS won't share the information with other countries if requested or in the progress of a criminal tax investigation. Money there under your ID is going to end being reported.

look at the minute 15:03
Your right.

The thread below is the one that appears in video eek¤%&. The OP on the thread from 2018 brought down Euro Pacific Bank....smi(&%. Just read the first post smi(&%

Look what I wrote in that thread above in Jul 8 2019:

Bank won't be around much longer I predict so card issues is least of your worries smi(&%. I have a prediction in another thread that EPB will be dead by end of 2019.

The world is a different place now for banking. I can't get my head round EPB's management strategy of avoiding CRS and allowing shell companies conf/(%

I was almost right.....lol

Look what I wrote in that thread above in Jul 8 2019:

I was almost right.....lol
That was spot on, going through the thread and seeing the comment saying (its like dangling your nut in the lions mouth)awe¤""% got me all out in laughter...

Trust EPBs nuts along with a few acct holders Just got munched...cig-:,

@Edge I wonder if you hold same opinion from that old thread from 2019 where I went in on EPB...lol?

This is the problem with talking to you, it seems like you have an interest in bashing EPB .. That's why I can't trust you .. I want to honestly, I want to get the advice, but you say stuff sometimes that is very confusing ...

I close my case after latest EPB news :rolleyes:

Reactions: CaptK
Right now the bank is not dead.... it's just in the intensive care unit of banks lol

Soon it will be put on life support, read its last rights and Peter will be there to watch the regulators turn of the switch and pronounce it dead.

Reactions: sonato
@Martin Everson What lol ?

Yeah I'm gonna lose money on this one ..
I moved some when the perth mint news came and some before that ..

So I'm good; whatever .. Life goes on ..

I understand people are laughing .. But some people like me, live in countries where I can't exchange the currency worldwide .. meaning I can't do business online, ever .. Unless I have a bank abroad or a company abroad etc ...

So EPB was one of the very few choices I have .. I actually bank there legally .. I pay taxes (very small) on anything I bring back ..

I never trusted the bank of course; and I knew that the clientele is basically tax evaders, but never in a million years have I thought Schiff is so stupid and greedy to actually have russian cyber criminals as clients .. The bank is done and I already kissed whatever I had there goodbye ...

Latest Threads