Our valued sponsor

europacbank.com anyone knows about this Offshore Bank?

clowdi

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
They look nice and legit but I doubt they are? Anyone tried them? Any input good or bad please?

I read they don't have any IBAN or SWIFT code so it is going to be complicated to wire transfer money to this so called bank? How can they have multi currency accounts if they don't have any SWIFT agreement with the large banks in the world?

So is been legit and worth a try?

Well they spam us all the time with their stupid banking offers..beside that I made a Google lookup and it seems nothing suspicious so far in my findings.

Obvious this is not a bank:embarassed:

A bank who is spamming the **** out of people is not a bank and defiantly not worth to risk any money..:evil:

Hi Clowdi,

I would like to open a bank account with them too. Where have You read that they haven't iban or swift code?

Pls if interested send me a PM in order to share the informations we have about europac and other offshore banks.

Well they have own IBAN account number and SWIFT code, so it seems you will want to make proper research ;)

Reactions: eugenioca
Admin said:
Well they have own IBAN account number and SWIFT code, so it seems you will want to make proper research ;)
in fact... swift-code-EPBLVCVC

Do You have other info about them?

I've read a sovereign man's guide and

I was thinking about banking with them becouse they give you the possibility to have an usd bank account and to buy unallocated gold.

Only hsbc hong kong for what I know give you this possibility (and some austrian bank for well capitalized bank accounts 350keur)

Unfortunately europacbank don't give you the possibility to buy perth mint certificates in your name even if they are a perth mint officail dealer.

pls let me know other info about this matters ;-)

ilanta said:
What about simple banking with them, is it ok?
I have the same question

...furthermore

Admin,

in Your influential opinion,

which is the more favorable jurisdiction for people who wants to invest in phys gold?

why a bank doesen't want you to possess perth mint certificates in your name?

eugenioca said:
I have the same question
...furthermore

Admin,

in Your influential opinion,

which is the more favorable jurisdiction for people who wants to invest in phys gold?

why a bank doesen't want you to possess perth mint certificates in your name?
You may address your questions directly to this bank and ask them for your Gold trading issues. I don't know about it and have honestly also no interest in trading gold, sorry :)