Our valued sponsor

Question European bank account (I am a customer)

AMG63S

Jan 16, 2022
France
Visit site
I am French. I have money
I am looking for a solution or a mentor on this forum for valuable information

I want to open bank accounts in many countries of the European Union
(Belgium, Switzerland, Italy and Spain to start with)

Its accounts must have a country IBAN
(No prepaid IBAN, the iban must belong to the country)

His accounts are only for the purpose of having a bank account, (no trading, no investment) just deposit money and live in the country where the bank account is opened

I would pay for her valuable information
- Advice on banking
- Documents needed to open a bank account
- Other secrets if you have any

So you will live in any random EU country where you open an account?
Of the 4 you mentioned, one is not EU…
You say “I have money”. Cool. Does this mean that you have a lot of money? How much is a lot for you?

So you will live in any random EU country where you open an account?
Of the 4 you mentioned, one is not EU…
You say “I have money”. Cool. Does this mean that you have a lot of money? How much is a lot for you?
I am looking for countries closest to France
Ok for Switzerland I thought it was part of the EU :confused:
I have money to pay for his advice or a mentor on this forum, all advice is paid for. Nothing is free

Why just Europe? Just curious.
Because I love developed countries, I do not have enough experience to invest in an island or underdeveloped country

I am looking for countries closest to France
Ok for Switzerland I thought it was part of the EU :confused:
I have money to pay for his advice or a mentor on this forum, all advice is paid for. Nothing is free

Because I love developed countries, I do not have enough experience to invest in an island or underdeveloped country
I like your name but you will need to fly more under the radar if you want to remain in the EU. You will have to move like an old Clio not like an AMG S :D

If you have €100k to give to Italy every year, move there. Spain definitely not a good idea. Andorra can be an option.
Belgium… I don’t know why one would want to move to Belgium

I like your name but you will need to fly more under the radar if you want to remain in the EU. You will have to move like an old Clio not like an AMG S :D

If you have €100k to give to Italy every year, move there. Spain definitely not a good idea. Andorra can be an option.
Belgium… I don’t know why one would want to move to Belgium
I am not looking to live in the country only to have solutions to have bank accounts in the European Union

I am not looking to live in the country only to have solutions to have bank accounts in the European Union
You wrote “live in the country where the bank account is opened”
What kind of secrets you think you can discover? Just open accounts wherever you want and declare them according to French rules. Some banks offer remote account opening, most require that you go in person. Any bank will work, keep the balance below €100k and you can safely enjoy EUSSR.

BE - Aion
CH - Flowbank

Both should be very easy to open within 1 day, standard documents such as ID or passport copy and utility bill proof. FlowBank requires short video conversation to confirm the documents.
Send me a cryptocurrency address if you want to get paid, quality advice I will inquire

You wrote “live in the country where the bank account is opened”
What kind of secrets you think you can discover? Just open accounts wherever you want and declare them according to French rules. Some banks offer remote account opening, most require that you go in person. Any bank will work, keep the balance below €100k and you can safely enjoy EUSSR.
I would love to pay for the names of the banks, the secrets to know, etc

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Send me a cryptocurrency address if you want to get paid, quality advice I will inquire

I would love to pay for the names of the banks, the secrets to know, etc
You can make a donation to Wikipedia rof/%

Ps fortunately Bankera is not located in the target countries! rof/%rof/%

Reactions: oldbrc and AMG63S
I am French. I have money
I am looking for a solution or a mentor on this forum for valuable information

I want to open bank accounts in many countries of the European Union
(Belgium, Switzerland, Italy and Spain to start with)

Its accounts must have a country IBAN
(No prepaid IBAN, the iban must belong to the country)

His accounts are only for the purpose of having a bank account, (no trading, no investment) just deposit money and live in the country where the bank account is opened

I would pay for her valuable information
- Advice on banking
- Documents needed to open a bank account
- Other secrets if you have any

Hey,

I have a couple of good options in Liechtenstein. Drop me an email for further discussion.

Hey,

I have a couple of good options in Liechtenstein. Drop me an email for further discussion.

If you are an interesting client, you don’t need an introduction.
If you are not, an introduction is useless.
Even if you are a buddy of the CEO, you are still at the mercy of the monkeys in the compliance department.

Moreover, if you are “introduced” to a bank, this is what can happen:

- the introducer will get a share of the fees you pay. Whereas that share could represent a discount that you can obtain.
- if the introducer has troubles, you can have troubles.
- you can’t know how the introducer is actually seen by the bank.
- you are giving personal data to a person outside the bank who has no legal duties to protect it.

In short: do your own homework and build your own relationships.

Reactions: Novice
In short: do your own homework and build your own relationships.
Not everyone is able to do that, sure to some extent, but if you mean that everything can be read on the Internet than I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Sometimes it makes good sense to pay someone with the knowledge it requires to get things solved quickly and professional.

No question or requirement is too stupid, only people that laugh about others are.

Reactions: AMG63S
Not everyone is able to do that, sure to some extent, but if you mean that everything can be read on the Internet than I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Sometimes it makes good sense to pay someone with the knowledge it requires to get things solved quickly and professional.

No question or requirement is too stupid, only people that laugh about others are.
Whatever can be solved amicably with a bank should be solved directly by the account holder without a middleman. Otherwise you take the legal route and hire a lawyer (and your communication is protected by the client-attorney privilege).

Whatever can be solved amicably with a bank should be solved directly by the account holder without a middleman. Otherwise you take the legal route and hire a lawyer (and your communication is protected by the client-attorney privilege).
I don't disagree. For instant Cyprus banks don't work without an introducer or middleman as you call them. It's just one example, there are countless banks that require some sort of introduction.

A lawyer will not always be better compared to a certified accountant or someone else professional.

Anyway, we are getting far off topic, I could also just choose to delete all posts in regards to the introducer discussion but I believe it is not necessary, but I could be wrong of course.

Hello, thank you for your answer
It is next to Switzerland but not totally, this is problematic for my research because the IBAN starts with "LI" and Switzerland "CH"

I prefer a CH iban
Can you tell us WHY you need these bank accounts? If you're being vague, we can't help you properly. Please tell as much info as to why you need these bank accounts. And how much money do you have? 10+ mil €?

Can you tell us WHY you need these bank accounts? If you're being vague, we can't help you properly. Please tell as much info as to why you need these bank accounts. And how much money do you have? 10+ mil €?
Simply shop in the country in question
So I need a bank an online bank is possible

When I say that I have money I mean that I am ready to pay someone here able to give me advice, which bank to choose, why, the documents to provide, the advantages and disadvantages etc

Latest Threads