Our valued sponsor

Exchange Fiat to Bitcoin

Does anyone know any good Exchangers or P2P contacts?

You say "Exchanger" so can I assume you don't want a company but a man on the street who is not gonna be pedantic with questions? Otherwise there are tons of companies to use.

Maybe ask inside Mentor Group.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You say "Exchanger" so can I assume you don't want a company but a man on the street who is not gonna be pedantic with questions? Otherwise there are tons of companies to use.

Maybe ask inside Mentor Group.

I have nothing against any company, that's what I meant anyway its too risky in my opinion to meet someone with 50k FIAT in cash.

The problem is, I'm getting the money from my customers onto my "normal" bank account right now, I was thinking about buying a ready offshore company + bank account to recieve the payments there and convert them to bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, doesn't matter for me mostly because I'm investing in many different currencys. The problem with that is that I don't know which exchangers allow me to buy that much without having a long history with them.

I don't have anything against a P2P (Online) person too if there's someone who's trusted.

Here with Paxful P2P technology. They accept fiat money, paypal, transfer and even gift cards.
It's very discreet, they ask for some ID verification. However, in practice you negotiate directly with other people. The platform does only intermediation. It is generally quite safe and works well.

Now, if you want total anonymity, there's Bisq. It also works with P2P technology and is a decentralized exchange. They accept bank transfer and some other payment methods. They also intermediate the transaction, but you won't need to identify yourself. It works through the Thor network. It tends to work fine.

Estas são soluções que eu mesmo uso. Eles são muito discretos e se você usá-los corretamente, eles são completamente indetectáveis. Malditos abutres do governo nunca saberão que você comprou bitcoins.

If you don't know how to use it, search on Youtube how it works. It's very easy.

Good job and good luck bro

Here with Paxful P2P technology. They accept fiat money, paypal, transfer and even gift cards.
It's very discreet, they ask for some ID verification. However, in practice you negotiate directly with other people. The platform does only intermediation. It is generally quite safe and works well.

Now, if you want total anonymity, there's Bisq. It also works with P2P technology and is a decentralized exchange. They accept bank transfer and some other payment methods. They also intermediate the transaction, but you won't need to identify yourself. It works through the Thor network. It tends to work fine.

Estas são soluções que eu mesmo uso. Eles são muito discretos e se você usá-los corretamente, eles são completamente indetectáveis. Malditos abutres do governo nunca saberão que você comprou bitcoins.

If you don't know how to use it, search on Youtube how it works. It's very easy.

Good job and good luck bro
I had read bad feedback about the client may tell me what exactly is involved? Are there ever a few dropouts or does it really work so well?

How secure is this platform if we speak high figures ?

I've done large figures on the platform without any problems.

You can also trade with more than one person at the same time to get around limits and/or speed things along.

As for security: they support Authy/Google Authenticator/TOTP stuff, you can optionally signup without an email address, you can connect over Tor/I2P, they have an account wipe feature, and they support Monero.

Reactions: koohl