Our valued sponsor

Expat - HK Company - Business & Private Bank account -> taxes?

marcr

Offshore Agent
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm an expat for several years already and are now starting to look into incorporating "offshore".

I'm thinking of incorporating in HK, because I read that this will also allow me to open a business paypal account etc (I run an online business).

My question is now, if I open a HK company with business bank account and also a private bank account in Hong Kong, but my company only receives revenues from outside Hong Kong AND I am not residing in Hong Kong (meaning I live in another country).

Would I have to pay personal income tax in HK if my HK company pays a monthly salary to my HK personal bank account?

And also, does cclogic offer HK company set-up?

Thank you! :)

Seems they offer HK company setup however, what you are looking for will not help you sort out your issues with the personal tax. Only possible way I can think about it to work when reading the mass information on this forum compared and researched with other sources then a Cook Islands Foundation is the solution. You will still have to take personal money out by traveling to avoid tax but you are totally protected from the tax man, lenders and other creditors :)

Latest Threads