Our valued sponsor

Experience with Advcash?

depaul9

May 14, 2021
France
Visit site
Hi. I don't know if it's just me or, Advcash service is totally mediocre.
I live outside US/EU.

Saturday I needed to withdraw money from Binance, transferred to Advcash, but then withdrawal was unavailable on Advcash.
- emailed them, nothing
- Monday: still problem unresolved.
- Transferred back my money, Sold them on Binance P2P

Do Advcash realize they deal with banking and money? and that level of service is unacceptable?

Hi. I don't know if it's just me or, Advcash service is totally mediocre.
I live outside US/EU.

Saturday I needed to withdraw money from Binance, transferred to Advcash, but then withdrawal was unavailable on Advcash.
- emailed them, nothing
- Monday: still problem unresolved.
- Transferred back my money, Sold them on Binance P2P

Do Advcash realize they deal with banking and money? and that level of service is unacceptable?
EMIs To EMIs is a no no, Its like a fish tryna survive on land using that route, convert fiat into Alts and crypto, send to Advcash.
Convert your Alts/crypto in Advcash into fiat..withdraw fiat to a crypto debit card attached to the Adv..alternatively send fiat in Adv to your local bank..cig-:,

Reactions: DavidS
Been their client for couple of years now. I use them exactly like you’ve stated Binance - Advcash cash in cash out. NO problem whatsoever, however sometimes I’ve found system is down for maintenance they say. Nothing serious, usually they are back and running same day. Very important both accounts should be under same name to avoid trouble

Been their client for couple of years now. I use them exactly like you’ve stated Binance - Advcash cash in cash out. NO problem whatsoever, however sometimes I’ve found system is down for maintenance they say. Nothing serious, usually they are back and running same day. Very important both accounts should be under same name to avoid trouble
Exactly same status must be applied on both platforms.

..system on maintenance is quite random, which happens at intervals on either platform...thus far knowing what platforms works and how to work it is pricelesscig-:,

Reactions: Hyo
They have been working well for me for years, even after their new KYC policy and after they shut some of the accounts down I'm still going strong. You can read and learn everything to this case inside the mentor group gold where I have explained how to go about it and surpass kyc with them and many other EMI's.

Latest Threads