Our valued sponsor

Experience with BANK MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL - BMI OFFSHORE BANK (SEYCHELLES)!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I want to know how you was doing with BMI bank ?

In my experience with them they were very helpful and easy to open an account with. No issues actually and pretty fast account approval. They switched the account after aporx 7 days in operation.

Multi currency account and Internet banking in English are standard.

What is your experience?

Thank you for your review, very help ful <<snippet>>.. I was actually looking into BMI because I read alot of good about them, they seem to be one of the many offshore banks who are reliable and have been around for centuries. ;)

Okay, I want to know how you was doing with BMI bank ?
In my experience with them they were very helpful and easy to open an account with. No issues actually and pretty fast account approval. They switched the account after aporx 7 days in operation.

Multi currency account and Internet banking in English are standard.

What is your experience?
Thank you for commenting on this and put your review up for this bank.

They are a cool and simple bank to work with. I never had any single issue with them that didn't got sorted out within hours. Also the application process was an ease, no dumb questions and not a lot of forth and back. They even offered me a debit card for free no fee no nothing just so.

seems they are reinventing their website and entire business as an offshore bank... the website is down, here is the link index never seen a banks website under construction before :p

bmi-bank-seychelles.png

Latest Threads