Our valued sponsor

FATCA reporting

No, Fatca forces financial institutions to report US residents around the world. You are EU resident so you have to be afraid of CRS. CRS members will report you to you home country if you have a account amongst them. USA is not member of CRS, however they report to OCR on their own terms as far as I know.

Please read the FATCA agreement for your country of residence. FATCA is a bilateral agreement. I have covered FATCA reporting in other threads so search the forum thu&¤#. Too much non-factual information being thrown about over what FATCA actually is....so read the text.

It's like saying "Can somebody tell me if my money is safe at HSBC Bank I don't want to bother having to read the terms and conditions".:confused:

Read the the thread I posted above fully (only 2 pages long) then come back and lets debate the facts again and line for line if you want coo-:!y.

Please read the FATCA agreement for your country of residence. FATCA is a bilateral agreement. I have covered FATCA reporting in other threads so search the forum thu&¤#. Too much non-factual information being thrown about over what FATCA actually is....so read the text.

It's like saying "Can somebody tell me if my money is safe at HSBC Bank I don't want to bother having to read the terms and conditions".:confused:

Non - US Citizens & FATCA Encounters
The Impact of FATCA on U.S. and Non-U.S. Real Estate Funds | Deloitte | Real Estate | Insights

@Martin Everson

HSBC is global bank. You need local bank like Wells Fargo. This is facts.

A lot small credit unions does not has technology even to find bitcoin transaction in history. You decide.

@niggashit What am I supposed to be debating with you that I have stated as incorrect in the post I linked? Or are you simply agreeing? Did you even read my thread I linked and what I said on interest bearing accounts stupi#21

I deleted debate post shortly after reading your post.

btw, I'm lucky to live in country that does not has FACTA, CRS bullshitst.

Your damn lucky :D

I however feel sorry for people in EU residents on top of CRS they have now ATAD. They don't realize what the EU ATAD (Anti Tax Avoidance Directive) means and most have never heard of it. The tax firms have almost done a media blackout to stop flight before it came into force :(. Part of ATAD is exit taxation which applies to businesses in EU that move abroad or outside the EU and will eventually apply to all people who choose to move inside the EU or move abroad. Poland has not wasted anytime in drafting laws for people moving :D:

Poland introduces exit tax for companies and individuals - Lexology

Your damn lucky :D

I however feel sorry for people in EU residents on top of CRS they have now ATAD. They don't realize what the EU ATAD (Anti Tax Avoidance Directive) means and most have never heard of it. The tax firms have almost done a media blackout to stop flight before it came into force :(. Part of ATAD is exit taxation which applies to businesses in EU that move abroad or outside the EU and will eventually apply to all people who choose to move inside the EU or move abroad. Poland has not wasted anytime in drafting laws for people moving :D:

Poland introduces exit tax for companies and individuals - Lexology

I think EU residents should put money in multi family offices that way they get some kind of protection. Again, I'm not sure about this. This is for wealthiest people. I have assigned mutli family office and they buying real estate under family office name not under mine.

Again on this subject, if I open a bank account in a EU country (let's say Spain or Portugal) for my US (Delaware) company how will the reporting work?

Bank in Spain bank will report under CRS to home country of all persons involved in the US company i.e directors, shareholders and UBO if they are based in CRS country hap¤#".

Latest Threads