Our valued sponsor

fatca

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
does the fatca only pertain to the united states or other countries like canada, australia, new zealand as well????? do these compliance only work with first world nations or third world countries as well? what global compliance affects ALL nations on the earth???? can an offshore banking expert please tell me. thank you.

Reactions: negon
You mean with FATCA? Since it only apply for US citizens then it does not mean anything for non US citizens they can ignore it.
so then how does canada/australia/new zealand operate differently assuming we can even call it that from the united states assuming that they force their citizens/legal permanent residents to declare offshore bank accounts then? how do these three countries do business differently from america then? may i ask that at all? rsvp

There are other Tax Information Exchange Agreements in place for these countries. Also there is the Automatic reporting system in place which force the banks worldwide to report citizens of countries that agreed to these regulations. There is lots of information about all of this on the forum already.

There are other Tax Information Exchange Agreements in place for these countries. Also there is the Automatic reporting system in place which force the banks worldwide to report citizens of countries that agreed to these regulations. There is lots of information about all of this on the forum already.
but what about supposed corruption that ive heard that has taken place at some offshore banks? rsvp

LoL this is going to be some funny discussion. I'm not a hacker, this forum is not about to hide stolen money or to get away with hacking for millions :D

If you find a way to do it, you should make a BLOG post about it, I'm sure, Donald Trump, Putin and other politicians as well as many cyber criminals are interested in it...

LoL this is going to be some funny discussion. I'm not a hacker, this forum is not about to hide stolen money or to get away with hacking for millions :D

If you find a way to do it, you should make a BLOG post about it, I'm sure, Donald Trump, Putin and other politicians as well as many cyber criminals are interested in it...
well, i was reading an article online that most hackers opt to deposit their stolen money in offshore banking just as well as drug money that goes there just as well. would you like to see that article by any chance? rsvp

well, i was reading an article online that most hackers opt to deposit their stolen money in offshore banking just as well as drug money that goes there just as well. would you like to see that article by any chance? rsvp
yes please post the article sounds interesting :) but is that something new? they for obvious reason don't tell the bank where the money comes from :D

yes please post the article sounds interesting :) but is that something new? they for obvious reason don't tell the bank where the money comes from :D
why is it that on this forum people seem to treat me as though im ignorant and that i have no credibility whatsoever! its almost as though everyone just turns a blind eye when i say something that has a certain truth to it! look at these articles then, Banking hack heist yields up to $1 billion

Dirty money: How hackers interact with banks

need more links? just let me know. rsvp

Reactions: JohnLocke
Personally I don't believe someone ignores you here, if you feel that you may get more strict to the point! This forum is not about to do anything illegal nor to motivate & help hackers or other criminals to hide their money or to get methods to launder them. Doing so would also attract attention from people we don't want here.

Reactions: JohnLocke
There will be no guides tolerated here about money laundering or other criminal activities as well as financing of terrorism. If you wish to discuss this you will need to find a other place to do that. Such threads will be removed and users get banned!

Donald I don't meant to be a dick... I've been visiting hundreds of different forums. I know some of the deepest s**ts the internet can have.

I've been very surprised the amount of positive people this forum has. It's simply amazing. I've seen lot of incredibly rude people in various professional fields, like programming, arts. The place here is nothing compared to them.

Yes, you may not get all the information. I understand how it feels, because even I'd wish to have everything provided for me without delay. I just wish life was so simple, we only know so much.

Latest Threads