Our valued sponsor

FBME Bank - FBME Cyprus under centrak bank resolution..are they a joke look here??

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Please check the video below, it's a joke to see this person speak about FBME and all this, look how she looks like, that's not even a serious banker hahaha...

[video=youtube;LdSi46PY5jM]

I'm glad I'm not with this bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... we see this often in Cyprus. People trying to use whatever situation to promote pyramid schemes, phony gold deals or whatever kind of strange offer they can think of. Usually they use the poor economy to sell a different lifestyle, of course by promoting their scheme. This lady is not a banker and will never be one either.

Related to FBME bank news: The bank is a disaster. It's worth investigating. Haircuts in 2013 for depositors in Cyprus, a bank under resolution in 2014. It would not surprise me at all when this bank goes bankrupt somewhere this year. Cyprus is getting less attractive to deposit your hard earned assets. For offshore companies Cyprus is still very appealing, but your money is not safe here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing your information, interesting. This bank has stopped all communication to their customers while suspicious things were going on!! Glad I moved my funds to another bank.