Our valued sponsor

FBME Cyprus Bank Account easy and free to open bank account, is it good?

Safa

Corporate Services
Jan 26, 2009
Israel
Visit site
Hi,

I came across several websites advertisign FBME bank accounts in Cyprus! They are free to open, no introducer fee nor other opening fee. I see this service advertised and suggest by almost any of the CSP's around even thus who are unlicensed.

Is FBME bank good?

What are their maintainance fees, wire fees and atm fees?

I read it takes 1 - 2 months to open an account with them, is it true?

Anyone holds an account with them could maybe shed some ligth please?

Well, it doesn't require much to become an introducer for FBME bank in Cyprus, actually they take on whoever want, also they pay each introducer a Fee for the volume of each account the introducer opens with FBME Bank Cyprus as long as they like. That's actually the reason for why everyone is offering these bank accounts. Actually if you pay them a visit you can open it yourself.

Be aware of that they are the most expensive and most complicated bank in Cyprus to open and maintain a simple bank account with.

FBME is a cooled bank! That said I would say they are too expensive and there are better banks like Piraeus Bank in Cyprus, USB Bank, Bank of Cyprus... all of them are at least cheaper in fees. For instant FBME is charging a EUR 50 monthly fee for maintaining the account compared to the other mentioned banks they charge max EUR 100 annually!

FBME is a OK bank providing banking in Cyprus and Tanzania. They are just quite expensive and complicated to open a bank account with.

Latest Threads