Our valued sponsor

feature-packed dedicated servers, any help please?

Grownup

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I need help. Want to order feature-packed web hosting account (Linux):
2 TB - HD, 36 TB - Bandwidth, 24 GB - ram, Linux, managed Any recommendations?
What are your views on these hosting accounts ? ==> Arvixe.com , Digitalserver.com.mx and Kvchosting.net - Their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Define feature-packed?

If you need a managed server feel free to send me a PM, I've worked for 5 years as a system administrator before starting my own biz.

In regards to the websites you've mentioned - it all depends on the content you want to host and location of your clients (ping).

I've been with digitalserver.com.mx for over a year now and have never been so blown away by the support from a host as I have been with these fine people.
They have a brilliantly designed knowledge base where one can find almost anything! And if not there still is the tol free call support and ticketing system.

No doubt, your websites will be trustworthy place if you choose digitalserver.com.mx servers. They are Mexico located and also good for VPN with real MX ips.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

The services that digitalserver.com.mx offers are really excellent and cheap. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze.
If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks. Good web host in Mexico.

Latest Threads