Our valued sponsor

Filling out taxes and other documents

Cazorla

Dec 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

One question, if I open an US LLC, who will fill out tax return and all of the other paperworks/documents that need to be filled out? I know that registered agent is receiving all important documents and forwarding it to me, but can he also fill it out for me? Or I need registered agent for receiving those documents and also an accountant who is going to fill out every necessary document? I know that I can do it myself but i would rather skip it. Is there a chance that my accountant in my country in Europe can fill that out for me?

You can do it yourself or hire someone to do it. Most registered agents won't do it, but they might be able to refer you to a CPA/accountant who can do it.

Whether your accountant in Europe can do it sounds like a question you should be asking them.

Hello, do you do it on your own? Do you rely on any software? Or do you recommend someone?

Onlinetaxman.com search for him. He is pretty good and understands foreigners owning US LLC and it's implications.

If your LLC is one member and received income outside of the US only, there is no need for filing tax returns. Otherwise you will need to hire an CPA.

You still would have to fill form such as About Form 5472, Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned U.S. Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a U.S. Trade or Business | Internal Revenue Service

I'd still would hire a us cpa to handle everything for me... you make one tiny mistake and the whole thing can come bite you in the a*s.
So with a US LLC, I'll need to hire a CPA that willl file form 5472 for me and nothing else, correct?

Is there anything else I need to do to maintain the company? Get registered agent, pay franchise taxes, get a guy to fle 5472? That's it?

Is onlinetaxman.com able to provide this, or is there another service where I can get this?

Latest Threads