Gift Card Payment gateway
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Filling out taxes and other documents

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Cazorla

Hello everyone,

One question, if I open an US LLC, who will fill out tax return and all of the other paperworks/documents that need to be filled out? I know that registered agent is receiving all important documents and forwarding it to me, but can he also fill it out for me? Or I need registered agent for receiving those documents and also an accountant who is going to fill out every necessary document? I know that I can do it myself but i would rather skip it. Is there a chance that my accountant in my country in Europe can fill that out for me?

Sols

Mentor Group Gold
You can do it yourself or hire someone to do it. Most registered agents won't do it, but they might be able to refer you to a CPA/accountant who can do it.

Whether your accountant in Europe can do it sounds like a question you should be asking them.

ItzDoge

You can do it yourself or hire someone to do it. Most registered agents won't do it, but they might be able to refer you to a CPA/accountant who can do it.

Whether your accountant in Europe can do it sounds like a question you should be asking them.

Hello, do you do it on your own? Do you rely on any software? Or do you recommend someone?

FAS

Silver Member
If your LLC is one member and received income outside of the US only, there is no need for filing tax returns. Otherwise you will need to hire an CPA.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution