Our valued sponsor

Finance/Forex/Investment/Fund/Bank Licenses by Offshore countries

mickey

Member Plus
Feb 25, 2018
EUSSR
Visit site
Hello, I just noticed that the Crypto-Exchange named Payeer has a License by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). Most other common offshore destinations has their own commissions/authorities for several financial services, are some Offshore-Countries which do not have such a commission/authority or are some with more or less easy regulations?

Reactions: khinkali
Hello, I just noticed that the Crypto-Exchange named Payeer has a License by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). Most other common offshore destinations has their own commissions/authorities for several financial services, are some Offshore-Countries which do not have such a commission/authority or are some with more or less easy regulations?
Of course. There are many options and good solutions.

There are also financing options available If you open a business in the UK.

Latest Threads