Our valued sponsor

Financial Service license from $6000 what is include in Belize?

openmind

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have read the topic discussed here a few times and see some are already into the Belize financial service license and others are researching on this because the fee and requirements are attractive for a small financial service firm that want to grow in this marked and don't have millions by hand!

I have done my research too and I see some companies offering the license for as low as $6000 and with paid in capital of USD 50k what is included and does it allow me to do any financial service you think?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Make sure you know what it is you apply for and ask the Agent what is included (they will want to provide you with a list) and if your business is accepted by them. This fee however, sounds for me not to be true!

I found that Forex trading and money services are not allowed with this application and that's why the fee is that cheap, I approached a few others and asked them to provide me with the total costs for a Forex Trading and Money transaction company, the fee is starting at $14,000 + paid in Capital of USD 100k so it seems they are advertising the lowest fee for some license to fool people into their business.

Admin I have requested your team for a proposal since it seems to be more suitable for my purpose.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Now I understand the fee, usually they start at this level for most of the financial services offered on the Internet. Only consultancy work with financial instruments may be that low in setup fee! Thanks for sharing anyway, if you have more information feel free to post here.

Lot's of money for a license I don't know if I'm even need!
If you have a detailed business plan you can send it through to us and we can let you know what license you will need if any :)

Reactions: JohnSeed
You may contact us for details on the entire procedure. However, you will need to draft a business plan that describe all details about your business activity, how you go and manage the different processes and what estimates in earnings, turnover and expenses your company will generate.

Latest Threads