Our valued sponsor

FinCEN leaks

Reactions: daxbr
The guys involved was know to the authorities and police for years, he only got 5,1/2 years in prison and is now out. His former friends just waited for him to get out of prison. I don't think he has a good time.

Nice share btw.

Anyway its good to know that all the SARS are out there with all your personal data. I wonder how many users that covers on this forum considering the "closed/blocked/locked/f*cked" accounts forum posts of late..... pretty sure I am in it.

Another Soros operation

"How is ICIJ funded?
In addition to receiving generous support from individuals like you, ICIJ is funded by foundations, including the Omidyar Network, Open Society Foundations and Ford Foundation. "

Wouldn't be surprised if he was shorting the bank stocks before publishing this. As usual the raw data is hidden, just 'selected' anecdotes are published...

Does someone know if the next big step for them will be to go after Crypto exchanges and crypto wallets? I mean, no one in this world is stupid so if they close the holes with real money everyone is moving over to the second best, crypto currency??

They already are doing this on an international level and specifically for Crypto crime. They are not playing at all.

----- start quote

J5 Countries Host Crypto ‘Challenge’ in Search of Tax Criminals

November 8, 2019 – LOS ANGELES

The Joint Chiefs of Global Tax Enforcement (J5) brought together investigators, cryptocurrency experts and data scientists in a coordinated push to track down individuals perpetrating tax crimes around the world this week.

The event, known as ‘The Challenge,’ was first hosted in 2018 by the Fiscal Intelligence and Investigation Service (FIOD) in Amsterdam and replicated this year in Los Angeles to identify those individuals who are the most egregious tax offenders in the world. The Challenge in Amsterdam focused on enablers of tax evasion while this version of the Challenge focused on cryptocurrency.

--- end quote

Reactions: erni
honey trap!!!

dont you guys know they will log ips and track your browser, bette rbe prepared for a SWAT team to come abseiling from your ceiling tonight!

:)
just use some VPS and TOR browser and I'm sure it is going to be hard for them to trace you. Anyway, why would they do that just because you look at a website? I think Trump would need to raid the entire US then!

Anyway, why would they do that just because you look at a website?

Exactly.

The site has been around for years and is used by literally everybody with an interest in leaks since the Panama papers. For me its an additional place I check a clients name against before doing business smi(&%

Reactions: Spinat

Latest Threads