Our valued sponsor

Find the right offshore company, stock trading.

locus king

May 3, 2019
Visit site
Hello!
I have looked up on a lot of information on the offershoretalk so far this month。

As an china citizen and resident,I am a stock trader with 7 years of investment experience. Due to the extremely poor capital controls this year, my personal Interactive Brokers could not be cashed out last month. The Bank of China rejected my request because of my country banned foreign capital investment.

So I was thinking of setting up a offline company, very simple needs, just bank account so I can put some cash in or out it and then attached a share trading account to it.My request is can ease of open bank account,and ability to setup share trading account with company。

Basically I want to open a corporate investing account with Interactive Brokers 。I used small scale trade stocks and ETFs with IB Hong Kong.so far there is a good income, so I want to invest more money to make a profit.

I see that Cyprus or Seychelles may be a good offshore company setup, and IB also supports regional connections. Has anyone given me some advice? sincerely!

Welcome aboard :)

Why not setup a Seychelles company with an EMI account for instant with Mister Tango, TransferWise or ePayments all three will work just fine for what you are looking for. You could even setup some UK company below that structure and open more EMI's to spread the risk from one EMI to bring troubles.

Reactions: bastard

Latest Threads