Our valued sponsor

Finding job contracts in Europe and north america

Geostoria

Jan 17, 2022
Tunisia
Visit site
Many people from north africa, middle east and subsaharian countries cross thé lediterranian sea to reach italy in order to settle in Europe. They pay about 2000 dollars for this illégal migration and Thousands of them sink during this travel.
M'y idea is to find partners who can afford job contracts for people looking for migration and we get 3000 dollars for each one.
We share earning 50/50
I have hundreds of CV of people interested in job contracts and able to pay 3k or even more.

Is the job for you or are you just building some business around it ?
Not for me, it is a business. I already buikd a database of people from north africa and middle east who contacted me to migrate so i need partners who can find job contracts for them and we share profit 50/50
We can ask $3000 per contract.
Imagine we can afford 100 yearly, thats 300k $, 150k for me and 150k for m'y partner

Many people from north africa, middle east and subsaharian countries cross thé lediterranian sea to reach italy in order to settle in Europe. They pay about 2000 dollars for this illégal migration and Thousands of them sink during this travel.
M'y idea is to find partners who can afford job contracts for people looking for migration and we get 3000 dollars for each one.
We share earning 50/50
I have hundreds of CV of people interested in job contracts and able to pay 3k or even more.
Hi, I might be able to help you finding jobs in the EU

Thank you very much for your interest in this partnership.
You can earn 1500 euros for every contract. I built à database of hundreds of people who are interested to buy thèse contracts.
Please tell me in which countries you can afford contracts.
Perhaps it is better to pm each other

Reactions: dailycontractor
Not for me, it is a business. I already buikd a database of people from north africa and middle east who contacted me to migrate so i need partners who can find job contracts for them and we share profit 50/50
We can ask $3000 per contract.
Imagine we can afford 100 yearly, thats 300k $, 150k for me and 150k for m'y partner
That's going to be difficult, you will need a army of phoners that can call each countries Job centrals and research what's the opportunities are for foreigners to get a job in country A,B or C

That's going to be difficult, you will need a army of phoners that can call each countries Job centrals and research what's the opportunities are for foreigners to get a job in country A,B or C
Hi
It is true

Not easy to find jobs but i am looking for person who have relationships and well intriduced in their places to find job contracts, for example you have à friend who owns à restaurant and can hire à Man or lady to clean or to Cook...

In both Spain and Italy hiring an immigrant with no residency permit costs more than 3k.

Your best bet is Romania/Bulgaria imo.
Can we work together on romania and Bulgaria destination ?

Actually what's your point - to give them a job or just to get money from this middleman position? Maybe we can just set up a company which in papers will offers a job, but actually just let these immigrants to get papers and enter Europe?
We can also find them invitations from companies or associations in Europe to visit them so they can use thé invitations to get visas.
We can chargé each invitation 500$

I was thinking these are the people that actually need jobs in Europe and want to settle there legally.
Yes

What's the minimum salary these people are looking for per industry.
For example would they work for $750-900 in construction industry.
Do they have any skills or experience in that industry?
They will accept any salary even in construction. Because the main goal is to get a visa to Europe.
So in what countries you can find jobs for them ?
How much you ask for each contract ?

Thank you very much for your interest in this partnership.
You can earn 1500 euros for every contract. I built à database of hundreds of people who are interested to buy thèse contracts.
Please tell me in which countries you can afford contracts.
Perhaps it is better to pm each other

Are you still interested ?

What's the minimum salary these people are looking for per industry.
For example would they work for $750-900 in construction industry.
Do they have any skills or experience in that industry?
Dear jim
Can you find job contracts for skilled workers ?

what's your email ?
My email is: [email protected]

Probably you're right. But season in agriculture is coming to an end this year, maybe construction industry?
Optionally warehouse jobs - most of the companies are seeking constantly labor forces
Hi eldorado, can you find jobs ?

Please elaborate

Latest Threads