Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Kingdom Bank
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments

first oceanic bank exist or not exist?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

tax-haven

Corporate Services
Business Angel
i have account in fob, at the moment this is fact , may i am naive, i am using it ,for the moment no problem, but every body tell me this bank do not exist.

they have correspondent account , ok is long istructions but is working

they have atm card working, ( i took out 2000 eur in 1 day, even bank say max is 1000),

they have virtul card working not always, but i suppose is securyty from site

they take egold

they take wu

SysOp

System Help
It is a big stay away, this "bank" has been discussed here before, and they are a SCAM, you can find a lot more information about them on the links below:

Ruchihealth.com: First Oceanic Bank

Also make a investigation and search on Google, you will find many complains.

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Also, I read that 'PT Shamrock' is a reseller for 'First Oceanic Bank' and a reference for them, so I don't think they are scam.

'First Oceanic Bank' is privately owned by 'FIRST OCEANIC BANK LIMITED' incorporated in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I checked the company number online and found out that the number is correct and really exist!

TRX

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Reading all this about this so called "bank" I would run and I feel sorry for all the people which lost their money or will do!

tax-haven

Corporate Services
Business Angel
I switched to a Swiss bank and bank there primary but have accounts in other offshore jurisdictions as well. Everything is fine and I can sleep well :)

Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif