Our valued sponsor

Flag Theory agent: kindly share evidence and experience

pastet89

Dec 13, 2021
Europe
Visit site
I am looking for real experiences with this provider. I checked carefully the whole forum and every single thread where they could be mentioned to find some, but barely a few brief reviews.

Mr @clemens said they are a scam website and I would like to kindly ask about more details regarding that.

Mr @Admin said there are threads about them and you can trust them like Fidelity, but as I said, I can barely find some information about them, with one of the recommendations coming from a new user with 5 posts.

I still haven't used them but so far my impressions from the way they respond and the way their website looks like seem legit and professional.

What concerns me is that A) they said I need to make a payment which to be included in a price of future services if I keep asking about more clarifications and B) their T and C say they don't issue refunds.

So I don't want to end up paying and for some document or other administrative issues not being able to proceed and to lose the money.

Kindly share your experiences with them, that is highly appreciated.

If you have problem with hiring , You can DIY everything....
Like Dubai company can be formed without any agent ....
You can process Thailand Elite visa without any agent .....
You can open many offshore bank account remotely without any agent .....

Just tell Your country preference....People can help you how to DIY ??

As example
First Flag: My home country (Passport) = No agent Needed
Second Flag: Dubai (Residency with Zero Tax + Business in freezone ) = You can contact Freezone directly
Third Flag : Singapore (Asset Protection) = You can open DBS bank account without any help
Forth Flag: Ko Samui (Thailand) YOu can apply for thai elite visa without any agent....

I am not expert just some thought

Reactions: yiannis
I am sorry, I mistakened Mr @Admin with Mr @James Spader.

Mr James, kindly share your insights, that would be highly appreciated.

@azb1 I was thinking myself the last days about DIY but still stuck. I don't need a Dubai company. I need an SVG company + I not to be asked to provide an operating address for it + local ND + the ND to be ready to provide all documents and collaborate in all KYC procedures of crypto exchanges, banks, EMIs etc... If you have any ideas about that you are more than welcome to share them, thanks!

You mean the service provider FlagTheory and this young guy Edmund John aka Edmund Lowell ?

You mean the service provider FlagTheory and this young guy Edmund John aka Edmund Lowell ?

@James Spader

I mean the service provider FlagTheory which opens offshore companies and is based in Singapore. I don't know who is Edmund John, I have been in touch with other person over email so far. But I just checked and saw there is a subscription to Edmund John's newsletter on their website. So I guess we are on the same page here.

What can you tell me about them?

Nothing, just wanted to know so people who read this thread know who we are talking about.

>Kindly share your experiences with them, that is highly appreciated.

I established one company with them and keep using them to for relevant filings etc for a few years since.

They are basically a re-seller. They have 'a network' of agents/accountants etc that they offer with a decent margin on top.

It works, but some things are quite pricey (could say overcharged) and other things seem to be market rate.

So bottom line:

Did I get what I wanted? Yes.
Am I overpaying. Also probably yes.

I established one company with them and keep using them to for relevant filings etc for a few years since.

They are basically a re-seller. They have 'a network' of agents/accountants etc that they offer with a decent margin on top.

It works, but some things are quite pricey (could say overcharged) and other things seem to be market rate.

So bottom line:

Thanks,

May I ask which jurisdiction? Were there any delays, etc...? Last agent promised "2-3 days" and one month later there was still nothing ready. At least they refunded me.

Also, do you use Flag Theory for any specific Nominee Services (like KYC of crypto exhanges)? Is it going smooth regarding that?

So bottom line:

Do I understand you right, you came here to advertise this s**t pricks service?

>May I ask which jurisdiction? Were there any delays, etc...?

Not a popular jurisdiction is what I can tell you. Delays, nothing out of the ordinary.

>Also, do you use Flag Theory for any specific Nominee Services (like KYC of crypto exhanges)?

Nope.

>Do I understand you right, you came here to advertise this s**t pricks service?

You clearly misunderstood.

If you go where the mass is going you ask for trouble later on. Don't do that. This guy is an attention whore and use all channels to maximize the traffic to his business. That's very good, but in the business he is in he attracks quickly authorities, FBI and even other police forces.

Consider it, do you want to be the next victim of what happened in Panama Papers?

Reactions: Don
If you go where the mass is going you ask for trouble later on. Don't do that. This guy is an attention whore and use all channels to maximize the traffic to his business. That's very good, but in the business he is in he attracks quickly authorities, FBI and even other police forces.

Consider it, do you want to be the next victim of what happened in Panama Papers?
Thank you, I see your point if view. I see you are a service provider? If yes, please DM me so we can discuss alternatives with you.

They are generally ok with company registration but not helpful for bank account opening. They are not cheating but they cannot really help you to go further
I am not expecting a bank account. And I know company opening itself is an easy task and can be done cheaper. What I need from them is an ND service to match my needs and that's why I am considering them.

Have you used them personally? Have you ordered an ND from them?

I am not expecting a bank account. And I know company opening itself is an easy task and can be done cheaper. What I need from them is an ND service to match my needs and that's why I am considering them.

Have you used them personally? Have you ordered an ND from them?
I only work with them for company registration for years and everything is ok so far. For bank account, they cannot help me even suggest some banks. I have not tried other services so no comment

Same experience here -- useless for bank accounts (apart from having some meaningless list of them). This prolly similar with every 'larger' service provider. Banking often requires... lets say 'personal touch'.

Latest Threads