Our valued sponsor

Fleeing a NATO vs. Russia conflict

For now

Just for comparison tax-wise.. In Russia as a sole entrepreneur you can pay effective tax 5-6% from the entire turnover if you earn less than $1m/year. The only thing that sucks now is the sanctions and currency controls lol
You are RIGHT on the money! ;)

When you love or care for someone, you do NOT extradite them to somewhere else. This is LOST on MOST people!

Follow my mental construct here:

Can you imagine your neighbor, Joe Sr., demanding you hand over your son, Avalanche Jr., to him because Joe Sr. caught his child, Joe Jr., violating his house rules? Furthermore, in order for Joe Jr. NOT to get punished or reduce his punishment, he told Joe Sr. that your son, Avalanche Jr., was the one who "caused" him to violate Joe Sr.'s house rules. Like WTF???!!!
Even though I am NOT involved, if I found out about such a request of Joe Sr., I would show up at his house at 2 am, and he and I would go to our last dance! F*ck Joe Sr and the horse he rode in on!

Moreover, we do NOT tax our loved ones or people we care for. FFS!!! I have never levied a tax on my mom or daughter stupi#21 ... H3LL...I haven't even levied one on my crazy, destructive ex-wife! smi(&%

Some people defending their abuser are so brainwashed. It's the typical abused wife syndrome! hi%#

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Because there’s nowhere to run. Your choices are:
1) Latam (monkeys and crime)
2) UAE (authoritarian barbie castle in a desert)
3) Asia (stuck in 17th century maybe except for Singapore which is expensive
4) US (cowboys, wokeness, crime and fat people)
5) AU & NZ (guess)

Maybe El Salvador in 50 years.
Europe in case of War would be the epicenter of disaster, everyone will try to flee for the americas (again) and there won't be any more flights or cruises.

AU & NZ are good options but in case of war they'll shut down the borders again and probably forcefully take all your money and assets to fund the defence force.

I think your best bet is being a resident of Singapore or New Zealand or Paraguay but without being a citizen.
and have a s**t ton of Gold, Bitcoin and other investments that are recession proof.

Europe in case of War would be the epicenter of disaster, everyone will try to flee for the americas (again)
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
and there won't be any more flights or cruises.
;) There is a saying in Dutch: "Wie niet horen wil, moet maar voelen."
Roughly translated: "If you don't want to hear, you just have to feel."

and my favorite adage of all time:
"Mistakes are paid with money or blood. Sometimes, both!" ;)
AU & NZ are good options but in case of war they'll shut down the borders again and probably forcefully take all your money and assets to fund the defence force.
#Bingo!
Paraguay but without being a citizen.
100% This man knows WAR! :cool:

I wrote about this here: Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!

In case war breaks out, anyone who gets desperate and confused should try to make it to Ciudad del Este in Paraguay. If you don't have a place to stay in CDE, go to Hotel Convair or Howard Johnson. They are right next to each other. ;)

By then, go to this shopping mall if you have time:
1711243561209.png

and look for me. I'll have an OCT sign on the store window...if push comes to shove ;)

If you want to buy or rent your own place, look up Parana Country Club! You can find info on it here: Consorcio de Propietarios del Paraná Country Club – Sitio Web oficial del PCC

Homes for sale in the gated community I own a home in are available here: Paraná Country Club – IMO: Compra, venta y alquiler de inmuebles

If you prefer to look at ALL the properties in the vicinity, this is the best platform for that: Venta de Casas y Departamentos en Ciudad del Este - infocasas.com.py

Cheers, and let's hope there is NO war! For us, war is bad for business...not to mention our health! ;)

Reactions: Forester
Good luck with it. Go there and take jafo with jonydoe. They will be quite happy
Lol
It can make you even more bitter but one guy I know maxed out his sole entrepreneur status and actually paid that tax without any hidden consequences lol. If not for sanctions drama he would have been the happiest person ever in a country with a decent ecommerce (15-min delivery policy for food and products), all-world cuisine (japanese, korean, mexican, whatever you like), healthcare (can get any blood test, MRI or CT scan for coins or get treated by a PhD in scientific research facility) and a reasonable prices in the economy that withstood sanctions no matter what. Not to mention the size of land to choose from :D And all of that is accompanied by IT or any other education for children at x8 lower prices than US and prosecution of a woke culture.

If you are rich and apply any reasonable effort, you wont get drafted btw

I do plan to live there too whenever the sanctions are over. And I can help guys with legalization in the future

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jafo
They need to taste every aspect of life in russia, while it exist in current form. Over time it may be too late.
I'd say we should observe how EU handles hard times before we make any conclusions/comparisons ;) For example curious how immigrants will react when EU cant fund the numerous social programs anymore without spiraling into hyperinflation

So yeah, no any proofs as usually from people who believe in reptiloids :D
But still use word 'constantly' in messages with claiming nonsense.

Sure, coz u simply don't have any proofs that could confirm you statements for continue discussion. It fully useless.

Europe in case of War would be the epicenter of disaster, everyone will try to flee for the americas (again) and there won't be any more flights or cruises.

I think your best bet is being a resident of Singapore or New Zealand or Paraguay but without being a citizen.
and have a s**t ton of Gold, Bitcoin and other investments that are recession proof.
In a world at war coms lines will be restrictive on data transfers specific for military / essential economy.

And they will also be routinely cut.

Not many people have done like I’ve done and established satellites and localized mesh networks for Bitcoin - in a world cut digitally that’s the lifeline Bitcoin will need to run on otherwise it’s toast

Even now if you're ready to tolerate difficulties with international transfers you can live pretty well there. Problems with SWIFT are a deal breaker for me at the moment but tbh Russians still get anything they want.. Varieties of food, latest macbooks, trinkets from Aliexpress, trips in Malvides. Of course you need to have money for all that. But people here are entrepreneurs, arent we all? ;)

I'd say we should observe how EU handles hard times before we make any conclusions/comparisons ;) For example curious how immigrants will react when EU cant fund the numerous social programs anymore without spiraling into hyperinflation
They will move to russia.
And will receive experience from the russian security forces, in the form of cutting off and then feeding the ear to themselves.
Simply because they are considered suspected of a crime and do not have russian citizenship.
As I said before, this russian lifestyle experience should be obtained by all these russian-putin-lovers who actually live in the west and accustomed to EU-style comfort.

Most of the EU is old farts and most of the wealth in the West is in the hands of old farts

Therefore it’s more than likely they will be ok until their funds run out.

It’s the kids if any are left that get fucked.

Even now if you're ready to tolerate difficulties with international transfers you can live pretty well there. Problems with SWIFT are a deal breaker for me at the moment but tbh Russians still get anything they want.. Varieties of food, latest macbooks, trinkets from Aliexpress, trips in Malvides. Of course you need to have money for all that. But people here are entrepreneurs, arent we all? ;)
Just use crypto rails to move funds from one location to another I.e domestic rails to domestic rails via crypto rails.

So much quicker, less restrictive, cheaper than fees

They will move to russia.
And will receive experience from the russian security forces, in the form of cutting off and then feeding the ear to themselves.
Simply because they are considered suspected of a crime and do not have russian citizenship.
As I said before, this russian lifestyle experience should be obtained by all these russian-putin-lovers who actually live in the west and accustomed to EU-style comfort.
It feels like I'm talking to a hallucinating Chat GPT with high temperature parameter that consumed too much liberal mainstream media and now rehashing these memories :D without any life experience

Just use crypto rails to move funds from one location to another I.e domestic rails to domestic rails via crypto rails.

So much quicker, less restrictive, cheaper than fees
Its just difficult to do international business, no traditional counterparty would want to bother with sending cryptos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forester and jafo
It feels like I'm talking to a hallucinating Chat GPT with high temperature parameter that consumed too much liberal mainstream media and now rehashing these memories :D without any life experience

No, I just know about real russian life a bit more than you advertise here by fast delivery or special tax regimes for entrepreneurs.
But you are free to think as you like, as well come back to your native kolima and enjoy life there;)

Exactly, thats why I can't wait to hear reviews from locals who will finally move to this wonderful russia)
for as the great russian proverb says:
Пиздеть - не мешки ворочать :)
Soy finally is showing its face :D You probably cried when Navalniy died?

summary: if you are more of a traditional values type of person and not a soy you have nothing to worry about

Last edited:
  • Haha