Our valued sponsor

Fleeing a NATO vs. Russia conflict

Yet you still here in this thread discussing the very thing. There is so much personal involvement from you oozing to spread negativity that I can't help myself but wonder, where you get it from?
Because as you missed already, initial topic was about a bit different thing.
And my point was in that thing, that russia not the reason(read no so strong) for backpacking in eu to flee against possible war.
However I care about current war and wish it to the end soon. Don't care about how many russians will die in path to that way.

Because as you missed already, initial topic was about a bit different thing.
And my point was in that thing, that russia not the reason(read no so strong) for backpacking in eu to flee against possible war.
Your attempt to defend EU taxation doesnt sound like anything related to conflict topic either, fyi. Given that you still kept going there, I don't have an impression that you are actually interested in the original topic and your desire to get back to the original topic doesn't look authentic. It looks more like an attempt to dodge answering the question about your personal involvement.

Anyway my question doesnt require an answer, its more intended to highlight what kind of personality you are from different angles. Real gem needs to shine bright :)

But you're right that original topic was different, lets stick to it. I won't elaborate further because I have nothing more to say.

Don't care about how many russians will die in path to that way.
I dont know how you were raised but in my book any human death is never cool.

Reactions: Forester and jafo
Your attempt to defend EU taxation doesnt sound like anything related to conflict topic either, fyi.

Not my fault that the seagulls came running with untrue statements that the entire EU is a place where you have no options other than paying 60-70% of taxes.

I never said that it cool or praise it.
Don't put words in my mouth.

However, russians are(they are as a nation, country, people who supported that) starting war and they responsible for the war. It's on their behalf to stop it or continue support by counting up died people. At the moment they are selecting second path and they are fine.
Who I am to prohibit them to do it?

Reactions: Marshal
Cool in a sense "cold" also means indifferent, literally what you said

oh, this non-trivial English :)
first time I've heard of it, seriously.
your phrase "I dont know how you were raised but in my book any human death is never cool(cold)"
does not mean what you said in a direct interpretation, even with my little English)
or you at least you should expect that another side could misinterpret it

Backing out so fast and wiggling all the way :D
if you want to accuse me of some kind of immorality in relation to murders/deaths, then I will remind you that you came here without a single regret about the deaths in a shopping center in moscow(not even speaking about thousands of died in the meatgrinder in the war), and regarding the death of navalny you generally made hypocritical pro-putin jokes.
so let's go without it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Marshal
In a world at war coms lines will be restrictive on data transfers specific for military / essential economy.

And they will also be routinely cut.

Not many people have done like I’ve done and established satellites and localized mesh networks for Bitcoin - in a world cut digitally that’s the lifeline Bitcoin will need to run on otherwise it’s toast
I tend to have another opinion on that.
The internet will and needs to stay on and will be the last thing going out the door.

Guess what if you cut people from being glued to their daily stream of limitless pron?
There will be riots as it means putting like 80% of people on insta cold turkey.

Also the internet is the undisputed no 1 propaganda machine. Cutting it off would unravel the plans like nothing else.

@admin @Martin Everson @Sols @Forester can I ask where are you ? did this thread went off?
@bubbledouble:
Well, I have just gone through it... (It started on Friday night European time.)
See, it's in Let's talk body. FMPOV, it means that it can be assessed more tolerantly. I do not like much (IMO) overheated political discussions but (perhaps with two small exceptions) this has not gone too far beyond the rules (I mean especially politeness). And @Sols is (IMO) truly right that a barrel of toxic waste is going to be a barrel of toxic waste, no matter how many times you kick it...

Now my 2 cents :)
Because there’s nowhere to run. Your choices are:
1) Latam (monkeys and crime)
With all due respect, not true. Perhaps somewhere and sometimes true, but definitely not generally. There are many comfortable places to live in LatAm. (You do need to speak Spanish, or evt. Portuguese, however.)
2) UAE (authoritarian barbie castle in a desert)
True but there is e.g. also Bahrein, in Persian Gulf.
3) Asia (stuck in 17th century maybe except for Singapore which is expensive
Again, with all due respect, not true. I have not so much personal experience there but you would definitely find more places than SG – and a lot of people, including some members here, is doing it.
4) US (cowboys, wokeness, crime and fat people)
Unfortunately, generally true. There are some islands of positive deviation, however feds are going to control more and more... :(
5) AU & NZ (guess)
Frankly, no experience => no idea...
Maybe El Salvador in 50 years.
:)
You didn't mention Africa, but I guess that would be worse than going to the war frontlines.
Well, sometimes yes, as there is a lot of armed conflicts, too and these conflicts many times have really no rules. In many places it is probably better but generally yes, nothing appealing...

Reactions: jafo and janet25
With all due respect, not true. Perhaps somewhere and sometimes true, but definitely not generally. There are many comfortable places to live in LatAm. (You do need to speak Spanish, or evt. Portuguese, however.)
Exactly! Take, for example, Balneário Camboriú

Or this in Playa Mansa: Casa Frente al Mar de Playa Mansa. Ref #U5E9E6 - infocasas.com.uy

Again, with all due respect, not true. I have not so much personal experience there but you would definitely find more places than SG – and a lot of people, including some members here, is doing it.
100%! This is Hong Kong: 72 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay

If I showed some places in China, people would flip! The absolute best home I've ever lived in is the one I rented in China a few years back—absolutely stunning and high-tech! I don't even mention it to Westerners because their brains would explode due to cognitive dissonance!

The problem with the world is envy!
People CONFESS and ADMIT their ENVY by the things they choose to complain and fight about. It's so easy to detect. I just laugh and pretty much discount the perpetrator in future "run-ins." That's if I can't avoid and evade these self-admitted toxic people and get them the H3LL out of my life!

May we never have to hear from them again ;)

Your attempt to defend EU taxation doesnt sound like anything related to conflict topic either, fyi. Given that you still kept going there, I don't have an impression that you are actually interested in the original topic and your desire to get back to the original topic doesn't look authentic. It looks more like an attempt to dodge answering the question about your personal involvement.

Anyway my question doesnt require an answer, its more intended to highlight what kind of personality you are from different angles. Real gem needs to shine bright :)

But you're right that original topic was different, lets stick to it. I won't elaborate further because I have nothing more to say.

lol this is why I blocked him - complete fool.

@bubbledouble:
Well, I have just gone through it... (It started on Friday night European time.)
See, it's in Let's talk body. FMPOV, it means that it can be assessed more tolerantly. I do not like much (IMO) overheated political discussions but (perhaps with two small exceptions) this has not gone too far beyond the rules (I mean especially politeness). And @Sols is (IMO) truly right that a barrel of toxic waste is going to be a barrel of toxic waste, no matter how many times you kick it...

Now my 2 cents :)

True but there is e.g. also Bahrein, in Persian Gulf.

Unfortunately, generally true. There are some islands of positive deviation, however feds are going to control more and more... :(

Frankly, no experience => no idea...

:)

Well, sometimes yes, as there is a lot of armed conflicts, too and these conflicts many times have really no rules. In many places it is probably better but generally yes, nothing appealing...
Just a translation - “all do respect” and “with all do respect” for non English speakers

1711346033220.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads