Our valued sponsor

For sale: handmade jewelry business

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
I am offering for sale my handmade fashion jewelry business, with over 2500 unique items in stock. More than 1000 of these items are listed on Amazon under single SKUs in the handmade section, exempt from storage fees. They are physically stored at AMZ’s warehouses occupying a total space of around 18 cubic feet. All products are packed in custom branded single boxes, with a barcode and plastic wrap.

Included in the sale:
  • Amazon Shop (USA): Startup phase, no sales yet due to no advertising efforts.
  • Trademarks: Two registered trademarks (visual logo and word logo).
  • Social Media Accounts: Active Instagram with numerous posts and Facebook account.
  • Sales Channels: Products sold through select physical shops, global representatives, direct website sales, and referrals.
  • The entire 2500+ products stock.
  • Hot foil wrapping machine.
The average retail price of the products is $200.

I would prefer to sell 100% of the business but will consider retaining a passive shareholder position if partial sale is preferred.

If you are genuinely interested in developing and running this business, contact my by dm for further details.

Ps. You don’t need to be gay to run this business.
Pps. I am not selling the company running the business, what I am selling is listed above. I don’t have accounting records.

Last edited: