Our valued sponsor

Forex Trading company license is that the only expense?

Cyprus Company Formation
Pro Member
Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Setting up a Forex company is slightly more complicated than most people think. The market is huge and because money is exchanging hands on a regular basis, the rules and regulations set by authorities are extremely tight. Of course, this means that you?ll need more than a small investment to ...

More...

For those interested, they also published the laws that apply in Cyprus, just wanted to share it since it might be of high relevance if you even consider to register a forex trading company in Cyprus.

/offshore-company-brochure/forex-trading-law.pdf

As I have been in touch with the forum sponsor about this they send it to me, and I'm confident that we will apply for this very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to what I found on the net this license is valid all around Europe, so it is worth the money.

<<snippet>> said:
For those interested, they also published the laws that apply in Cyprus, just wanted to share it since it might be of high relevance if you even consider to register a forex trading company in Cyprus.
/offshore-company-brochure/forex-trading-law.pdf

As I have been in touch with the forum sponsor about this they send it to me, and I'm confident that we will apply for this very soon.
The url you have given above to get information on Forex trading license and related expenditure is very nice and contains informative date. But it is too long to read and get the topics of your choice.I think you should have described all data about forex trading license here.

Last edited by a moderator: