Our valued sponsor

formation offshore - and now??

buzzoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
So now I have decided to start a formation offshore where do I go and where do I start? That's one of the question one may ask himself when starting out their thinking of establishing their business offshore.

The first think you need to think about is the following:

• What are my goals
  • What additional services do I need
  • What level of privacy I require
  • Can I complete this remote, no travelling
  • Is my business allowed
  • Do I need banking
  • Do I need credit card processing
  • What's my budget
The above points are something you need to think about and write down before you approach anyone with your needs and ideas! If you don't get this done you will either get fooled into a setup that you don't want or can't use for what you thought about!

I found this small clip which shows actually some of the services you may not know about but which you have to think about and do propper research on.

[video=youtube_share;2pTR_BtFd8w]

So many business oportunities are available once you have taken your business / company offshore you don't need to ask yourself why you did so. You may want to ask how do I get my business growing in an tax free enviroment.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
  • What are my goals
  • Is my business allowed
  • Do I need banking
  • What's my budget
I believe most are evening knowing the answers to these questions when they go for an offshore ibc!

It depends on what route you want to go. Most often when people have formed their company they are ready to start their business. Means they prepare their website and everything else they need to start their business while they are waiting for the company to be ready!

I was wondering how to open a offshore company in the beginning and was totally lost with all the terms and questions I got asked when I tried to get thinks sorted out! This forum and all it's "stupid" qustions has helped me all through and up the road to get me setup up with several offshore companies and banking today!

I'm happy for every so called stupid question in regards to offshore corps and banking that I can read about here.

Thanks all you wonderful people :alc:

I was wondering how to open a offshore company in the beginning and was totally lost with all the terms and questions I got asked when I tried to get thinks sorted out! This forum and all it's "stupid" qustions has helped me all through and up the road to get me setup up with several offshore companies and banking today!
I'm happy for every so called stupid question in regards to offshore corps and banking that I can read about here.

Thanks all you wonderful people :alc:
We have been in the same boat it seems. Was lost until I found information about all of it and did ground breacking research on the topic.

So now I have decided to start a formation offshore where do I go and where do I start? That's one of the question one may ask himself when starting out their thinking of establishing their business offshore.

• What are my goals
  • Is my business allowed
  • Do I need banking
  • What's my budget

The above points are something you need to think about and write down before you approach anyone with your needs and ideas! If you don't get this done you will either get fooled into a setup that you don't want or can't use for what you thought about!

I found this small clip which shows actually some of the services you may not know about but which you have to think about and do propper research on.

[video=youtube_share;2pTR_BtFd8w]

this is all good information but I want to know where can I open all the offshore company I can't speak english that good to phone all countries to ask where to open my company can you help ?

Reactions: clemens
First of all you may let us know what you try to do and what business you are into? Do you need full privacy or don't you care about it and what else do you expect from a offshore setup?

After all the speak about the #panamapapers last week I though it was over with the formation of a offshore corp for my purpose at least. Now I realize that it is not illegal to own a offshore company as long you report your income within the company and with some good tax adviser locally in both countries you may legally reduce the overall tax.

For instant it is showing you how you can setup your company with nominees, now you may ask what are nominees?? Here is some great help it outlines the questions you may have.
That's perfectly fine to setup your new offshore company with nominees but how are you going about to open a PayPal and Merchant Account for this company? I mean both will ask what the nominees are doing!

• What are my goals
  • Is my business allowed
  • Do I need banking
  • What's my budget
Where did you go with this & do you got your company or not?