Our valued sponsor

Forum for Investment, please suggest topics covered!

Keep it coming ;) We will try to follow up on all suggested.

You can already now post about alternative investments as the one you listed, once we have sufficient with posts for one new sub-forum we will create it and move posts.

Number one rule in investments:

How to protect your money and not get scammed.

Make a set of rules about performing basic due dilligence.
"If you can be ripped off....you probably will be." I wish people would burn this into their heads

If my experience is correct this will attract a lot of scammers and snake oil salesmen.

Another section:

"Alternatives"

Reactions: uplana
You have had a wonderful idea all of you. I'm eager to see this forum grow to something useful.

I really need to understand what the big deal is with handbags as an investment. This would be a great place to enhance my understanding since I don't trust the web in general but the insight here would be a more reliable source for my needs. Looking forward to other stuff as well. You know the things we don't think about are worth investing in and alternative ways.

We see more often comments showing up that we need a forum for Investments, so far I can see a interest in real estate investment, stock's and cryptos.

However, to start a new forum we will need people to post and more important start new threads, who is interested in such a new forum and what topics should be covered there?

If we can find enough people interested we will create this new "room" here.
And when people post that they are looking for investments they are branded as cheats,illegits ,they get reprimanded by your Martin Eversons and other staff members and other idiots who without any proof brand these people as cheats and illegits.
First step for opening an investment forum is to delete posts which dont have any basis or proof to show that someone is illegit.

And when people post that they are looking for investments they are branded as cheats,illegits ,they get reprimanded by your Martin Eversons and other staff members and other idiots who without any proof brand these people as cheats and illegits.
First step for opening an investment forum is to delete posts which dont have any basis or proof to show that someone is illegit.
The reason you keep getting warnings is because you were doing things that were against the rules of the forum. In at least one case, you did the same thing again and got a second warning for the same thing.

Your post here is like complaining to the government about why it's OK to drive fast on a race track but when you did 200 km/h in a school zone you got a warning.

Reactions: JohnLocke
For anyone who should be uncertain on the rules for the Investment forum, please read our just add disclaimer:

The reason you keep getting warnings is because you were doing things that were against the rules of the forum. In at least one case, you did the same thing again and got a second warning for the same thing.

Your post here is like complaining to the government about why it's OK to drive fast on a race track but when you did 200 km/h in a school zone you got a warning.
Proof is required for everything.I respect you sols- so didnt expect it from you though.I may have gotten a warning but what has been done to the idiots- nothing right.If school zone is going to give way for a racetrack then forum should delete posts that were written to malign genuine people without proof.I know that i may not get support.But this thread has been opened to give opinions and suggestions.I have given mine.

Proof is required for everything.I respect you sols- so didnt expect it from you though.I may have gotten a warning but what has been done to the idiots- nothing right.If school zone is going to give way for a racetrack then forum should delete posts that were written to malign genuine people without proof.I know that i may not get support.But this thread has been opened to give opinions and suggestions.I have given mine.
Thank you!

It's a good idea with an investment forum, I can see admin & co has also rewrote the rules there as he posted above, that's good.

Very Good Idea, Alternative Investment such as wine, whisky, Farmland, watches, diamond, Jewelry, antiques, Luxury brand name items, Shoes, Sneakers etc should also be added to the list. Happy to contribute as well.

And it would be great to learn the legal aspects of investments in other jurisdictions as well
Alternative investments would be a great addition

I'm interested in DIY bitcoin mining (renting premises in countries with low electricity costs). This meshes well with the rest of the forums about "which jurisdiction is best for XYZ". Though I can't make any promise that I'll have time to write anything. What I write is really related to what problem I need to solve right now. And I have other burning fires to extinguish :)

Alternative investments would be a great addition
post about it in the forum as it is now.. all goes there, if a topic has sufficient with threads a new sub forum will be created.

I'm interested in DIY bitcoin mining (renting premises in countries with low electricity costs). This meshes well with the rest of the forums about "which jurisdiction is best for XYZ". Though I can't make any promise that I'll have time to write anything. What I write is really related to what problem I need to solve right now. And I have other burning fires to extinguish :)
post it in the TRADE/SELL/BUY forums

Number one rule in investments:

How to protect your money and not get scammed.

Make a set of rules about performing basic due dilligence.
"If you can be ripped off....you probably will be." I wish people would burn this into their heads

If my experience is correct this will attract a lot of scammers and snake oil salesmen.

Another section:

"Alternatives"
I think if you could publish some rules of yours it would be a good start provided it is possible for you to do it.New members maybe greatly benefitted.

I would like to bring all our private real estate deals on the forum.

Latest Threads