Our valued sponsor

Four Places to Live Better than Dubai

It is essential to note that the video appears to have omitted other Emirates within the United Arab Emirates, such as Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah. These Emirates offer their own distinctive advantages, including a lower cost of living, rich cultural heritage, and beautiful landscapes. Ajman, for example, boasts serene beaches, affordable housing, and a laid-back atmosphere. Meanwhile, Ras Al Khaimah is known for its stunning mountainous terrain, outdoor activities, and a more relaxed pace of life.

It would have been more comprehensive for the video to include these Emirates, as they provide viable alternatives for those seeking a more diverse range of lifestyle options within the UAE. By overlooking these locations, the video may not provide viewers with a complete understanding of the various living possibilities in the region.

And in previous videos he mentioned why Monaco is so much 60s and 70s and what nice alternatives you have nowadays.

Basically what he doing is blaming one thing and mention something else - next day he blames what he mentioned yesterday as alternative just to get as much as possible traffic.

He blames "Keyword 1" and mentions "Keyword 2, 3, 4" - so whatever is trending he mentions - just feeding the algo.

But honestly if you are doing 10 years each day a video about CBI, Offshore Company and Bank at some point you just repeat yourself, start providing conflicting information or just talking bulls**t.

Funny trend this YouTube Affiliates of Corporate Service Providers - reminds me on all the ByBit Affiliates out there on YouTube.

People like Henderson always paint themselves into a corner. There is only so much content you can make about this industry, before you either start rehashing the same thing and, as @Fred put it, just feeding the algo, or you go into loony bin conspiracy theory territory. The grift is good either way, but to discerning, critical actors there is no new value being provided. You're basically watching the offshore equivalent to a daytime talkshow.

Not a fan of his at all. There's content that he's put out about Singapore over the years (like this video) that is factually incorrect.

I've done fairly well professionally (started and sold a couple of companies), but am not one of these super HNWI he speaks of, yet it was very easy for me to obtain an EntrePass to move and live/bank in Singapore.

I didn't even need to use one of the many service providers that help with that stuff -- $150 (SGD) and a few hours one evening of putting the various documents together....and I then got my IPA letter 8 weeks later.

And he lives in KL of all places, which (I lived in KL for ~6 months) is an utter dump.

I often wonder who pays for his services when most of it you can either do it yourself for very little money, or go with another of the many companies out there that are a lot less expensive, he demands to get paid in advance.
I've only used one this companies to incorporate a company in Hong Kong and then open a bank account, I managed to open the bank account on my own 4 weeks sooner that the company I hired, there are very few cases in which you would need to use one of these companies, most of the time you can do it yourself faster and very cheaply.

I NEVER EVER trust ANYONE who tells me: "I'm the Goody Two-Shoes of the offshore industry!"

As a matter of fact, multiplied by experience, that statement is an admittance and revelation of being one of the worst humans!

It's up there in evil land with the statement: "We're from the government and we're here to help you" -
My ears & brain hear: "Your life is in danger, so in the interest of self-preservation, start shooting us!" rof/%

Reactions: 12345 and intlman
I agree with some of the criticism above and I think his habit of pushing his own idiosyncratic taste in cities doesn't help so much. On the other hand there is lots I like about him and the core message isnt wrong: that if Dubai didn't appeal, you're not alone, and go find a low-tax city that suits you (don't compromise for/get obsessed with 0% tax).

For those of you who didn't notice, Singapore was NOT on his list of recommendations, he only talked about its downsides as a segue into recommending Kuala Lumpur, his long time favorite.