Our valued sponsor

Free Panama corporation - registered since 2018, giving away

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamanomad

Mar 3, 2022
Panama
Visit site
I have a Panama corporation, transferred from a friend to me, just for the purposes of gaining the Friendly Nations Visa. I'm now a permanent resident, and so no longer need the corporation.

The corporation doesn't have a bank account, and has no trading activity, but has had its registration maintained and relevant taxes have been paid to maintain it in a clean and active status since 2018.

Instead of paying to dissolve it, I'm thinking a better option would be to transfer it to someone who could use it.

Is anyone interested in having it? I will give it away for free - no charge, but you'll need to pay the legal fees to change the name(s) of the directors etc to your lawyer (which is around $250 I believe).

I have a Panama corporation, transferred from a friend to me, just for the purposes of gaining the Friendly Nations Visa. I'm now a permanent resident, and so no longer need the corporation.

The corporation doesn't have a bank account, and has no trading activity, but has had its registration maintained and relevant taxes have been paid to maintain it in a clean and active status since 2018.

Instead of paying to dissolve it, I'm thinking a better option would be to transfer it to someone who could use it.

Is anyone interested in having it? I will give it away for free - no charge, but you'll need to pay the legal fees to change the name(s) of the directors etc to your lawyer (which is around $250 I believe).
I'm interested. I'm in Latin America.
No hidden things that'll be needed to be dealt with?

If someone is going to buy / take over this company, then please be kind and post here about the outcome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.