Our valued sponsor

Free tools to manage an Investment Funds

cangarooo

Offshore Agent
May 26, 2010
Switzerland
Visit site
Hi ppl!
Looking for your brain and hoping this is the right section.
Are you aware and can suggest free tools to run Investment Funds.
I'm taling about free tools in general, so they might be software or even xls to cover a Fund activity as Customer Onboarding & Compliance, Investment, Profits, Payments, etc.

Have alreay checked paid solution but they are extremely priced.
Any suggestion is really appreciated.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Rome and jafo
Hi ppl!
I'm taling about free tools in general, so they might be software or even xls to cover a Fund activity as Customer Onboarding & Compliance, Investment, Profits, Payments, etc.

Thanks
This is how you get fined by the regulators

Either you are joking or you are a great troll or else...

Running an investment fund is a regulated activity. I suggest you try to go to the SEC, FCA, or any other regulators and tell them "Guys don't worry I am running my Customer Onboarding, Compliance, Accounting, etc.. with a couple of free tools I found online, some Excel sheets and some old VBA scripts from my uncle." I am sure it will go down well.

More seriously: Latindev respectfully gave you the only possible answer to your {...} question.

Hi ppl!

Thanks
Nothing free is good enough. I don't know what you mean by pricey, 1 successful verification will cost you 1.6 USD at most, that's if you get ~ 100 verifications, in the thousands price drops to as low as 0.2 USD. Even with 100 clients, if you don't have 160 USD to use the proper verification platform you shouldn't manage any investment funds.

As for the rest of them, they're pricey because in your line of business profits are huge and you pay peanuts to 3rd parties. There's no such thing as free in your case.

Reactions: cangarooo
So far, only @diatessaron made a meaningful answer.
The rest could be easily deleted as they are simply coming from "keyboard lions".

Who told you I'm running an investment fund? Your assumption is WRONG!!!
Asked for free tools for a set of activities .... as example Customer Onboarding, Profit and Payments calculations, etc. and not only Compliance.

If you wish to be propositive, maybe you should follow the line of @diatessaron .... otherwise, kindly invest your valuable time elsewhere.

You said you had already "checked paid solution but they are extremely priced", so pardon me for thinking you had already checked paid solutions that determined that they are out of budget. It was a massive blunder to read that post and think you meant what you wrote. I will make a better job at reading your mind in the future.

A quiet afternoon on Google should reveal that service providers like LSEG (World Check), SumSub, ComplyAdvantage, ZignSec, Jumio, Idenfy, and Know Your Customer are some of the leading service providers in this space for customer onboarding and ongoing monitoring. For pricing, you need to set aside another couple of days going through the sales carousel until you get pricing. If you had done that, you would know the pricing @diatessaron wrote is a good estimate.

Apparently you and the rest of the forum have different ideas what having already "checked paid solutions but they are extremely priced" means.

Next up, we have Investment, Profits, and Payments. These are so vague they're impossible to answer meaningfully, which sounds like you either are way too early in the process (haven't fully mapped out what the product is what tools you want) or don't yet have the knowledge necessary to launch whatever you're doing by yourself. Having a team is an underrated asset in business.

So far, only @diatessaron made a meaningful answer.
The rest could be easily deleted as they are simply coming from "keyboard lions".

Who told you I'm running an investment fund? Your assumption is WRONG!!!
Asked for free tools for a set of activities .... as example Customer Onboarding, Profit and Payments calculations, etc. and not only Compliance.

If you wish to be propositive, maybe you should follow the line of @diatessaron .... otherwise, kindly invest your valuable time elsewhere.
Maybe you're as horrible at reading as searching for "free tools to run Investment Funds.".

I already told you an open source solution: Odoo

- Customer Onboarding: Odoo CRM module
- Investment: Odoo Accounting module
- Profits: Odoo Accounting module
- Payments: Odoo Accounting module
- Compliance: You won't find anything free, cheapest option: KYC2020 at 0.30 per SCAN (not analysis)