Our valued sponsor

Freelance Visa Questions

Digits

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
New here,

I promote deals and earn commissions from affiliate networks.

I am interested in applying for UAE Freelance Visa mainly Dubai, and have few questions:
  1. What are the fees including Freelance permit, visa, insurance, annual fees?
  2. Any recommended providers other than Gofreelance?
  3. Is it possible to apply online and receive Visa without country visit?
  4. What category should I apply to as Affiliate Partner or Associate?

Reactions: troubled soul
1.What are the fees including Freelance permit, visa, insurance, annual fees?
Freelance Permit - 7,500.00
Establishment Card - 1,870.00
Visa Cost for 3 Years - 4,950.00
Medical & Emirates ID- 850.00

Some Co-working startup also can help you

3.Is it possible to apply online and receive Visa without country visit?
No,Visa stamping and Medical Test required your presence.

4.What category should I apply to as Affiliate Partner or Associate?
Tech Activities :Web, Mobile, Software Development and Architecture Freelancer

1.What are the fees including Freelance permit, visa, insurance, annual fees?
Freelance Permit - 7,500.00
Establishment Card - 1,870.00
Visa Cost for 3 Years - 4,950.00
Medical & Emirates ID- 850.00

Some Co-working startup also can help you

3.Is it possible to apply online and receive Visa without country visit?
No,Visa stamping and Medical Test required your presence.

4.What category should I apply to as Affiliate Partner or Associate?
Tech Activities :Web, Mobile, Software Development and Architecture Freelancer

Thank you for the quick response.
  1. Are the fees the same from all service providers? I've noticed some providers publishing on Facebook 2 Years Freelance Visa for 7500-8499 AED, I don't know how reliable they are.
  2. What is co-working startup? Is it cheaper than Freelance Visa?
  3. I've also noticed Partner Visa, is it better than Freelance Visa?
Last, I only need the Permit and Visa for opening a Bank account and work remotely with 0% Tax.

I've noticed some providers publishing on Facebook 2 Years Freelance Visa for 7500-8499 AED, I don't know how reliable they are.
are we that far, company service providers on facebook, people trust such so called advisors nai¤%

are we that far, company service providers on facebook, people trust such so called advisors nai¤%

I am checking reputable service providers like Gofreelance (Dubai), TwoFour54 (AbuDhabi) and other emirates.

1. What is co-working startup? Is it cheaper than Freelance Visa?
  2. I've also noticed Partner Visa, is it better than Freelance Visa?
As I stated before, I need the Permit and Visa for opening a Bank account and work remotely with 0% Tax.

Reactions: Fred
I am checking reputable service providers like Gofreelance (Dubai), TwoFour54 (AbuDhabi) and other emirates.

As I stated before, I need the Permit and Visa for opening a Bank account and work remotely with 0% Tax.
When it comes to bank account opening we have made very bad experience with freelance visa. Since the banks are forced to open you a personal account that conduct business operations. I think 2018 was Freelance Visa introduced and till now the banks didn't integrated special compliance for this type of business. A separate company entity isn't much more expensive and bank account is very good possible. In case you don't mind about local bank accounts you can go with Freelance Visa.

Don't go for partner visas unless it's for LLC type business you have in UAE that needs a local partner. These partner visas are illegal as they are just partnership along with 2-7 more people at the same all doing different types of businesses to make trade license cost effective. If a partner suddenly flees the country after passing a lot of bad cheques everyone of the partners will be in legal and financial problems. Never ever try to cut corners to reduce costs. Freelance visas for NOC of any job categories are fraudelent. The only legal freelance visa are available directly from freezone offices. Don't try to cut corners and don't play with the law.

Reactions: Fred
When it comes to bank account opening we have made very bad experience with freelance visa. Since the banks are forced to open you a personal account that conduct business operations. I think 2018 was Freelance Visa introduced and till now the banks didn't integrated special compliance for this type of business. A separate company entity isn't much more expensive and bank account is very good possible. In case you don't mind about local bank accounts you can go with Freelance Visa.

I checked your service regarding company setup before starting this topic, the fees are double the freelance visa.
I am interested in personal bank account in UAE after having Freelance Visa & Emirates ID, is there a possibility I won't be able?

Don't go for partner visas unless it's for LLC type business you have in UAE that needs a local partner. These partner visas are illegal as they are just partnership along with 2-7 more people at the same all doing different types of businesses to make trade license cost effective. If a partner suddenly flees the country after passing a lot of bad cheques everyone of the partners will be in legal and financial problems. Never ever try to cut corners to reduce costs. Freelance visas for NOC of any job categories are fraudelent. The only legal freelance visa are available directly from freezone offices. Don't try to cut corners and don't play with the law.

Thank you for making me aware of Partner Visa.

As for freelance visas for NOC of any job categories being fraudulent, can you explain more?

1. Are the fees the same from all service providers? I've noticed some providers publishing on Facebook 2 Years Freelance Visa for 7500-8499 AED, I don't know how reliable they are.
Every Providers has there own fee there are not same for all. Even All freezone does not have same fee. If you want cheap option Ajman and Rak has low fee compare to Dubai.

2. What is co-working startup? Is it cheaper than Freelance Visa?

Co-working Startup Help you to Establish company , You can Pay fee via installment and You can Get Unlimited Free Coffee and TEA :cool::cool::cool:

You can check yourself which suites you

3.I've also noticed Partner Visa, is it better than Freelance Visa?

I do not have more info about these.

"Last, I only need the Permit and Visa for opening a Bank account and work remotely with 0% Tax."

If You get Emirate ID you can open bank account using only App and Emirate ID.

There are other cheap option for your need.

1. Retire in Dubai visa.

2.remote working visa in Dubai.

If you serious about Long Term and Have High Income ,Go for Freezone registration . It is simple and hassle free long term solution and No worry about Bank account .
Please Keep in Mind that Dubai UAE is different country. Things and rules changes very quickly . As example I mention earlier that you just open Digital bank account with only Emirate ID. This works today No body sure that what happen next Day . Bank will ask for another Document Also. If something works today very next day It will not work. Your Paid advisor also can not help more if sudden rule changes.

Hope this help.

I checked your service regarding company setup before starting this topic, the fees are double the freelance visa.
I am interested in personal bank account in UAE after having Freelance Visa & Emirates ID, is there a possibility I won't be able?

As for freelance visas for NOC of any job categories being fraudulent, can you explain more?
That's fine.

The thing is that you see one post before of @hirenshukla2017 (thanks for your great listing anyway) this are all private bank accounts you simply open with your Emirates ID. But once you start receiving business related payemnts to them they simply shut you down and say no business income on personal accounts allowed. So you have to go to the banks physical and mention to them you are on a freelance visa and need a personal bank account that is able to conduct business activities. Then you will come to the point that you see that the banks simply doesn't like it and will tell you that as well.

Dear take my words these are fraudulent job visas as companies make money in selling a job visa and then take your money after providing you a NOC that you are free to take a job anywhere but once they sell enough visas they can simply wrap up their company and disappear and the employee if he is caught without a valid company he would be deported. At many metro stations I have seen people being asked for all their info by plainclothes immigration police. Once caught will result in instant deportation and blacklisted for 10 years. Just avoid these type of situations.

Dear take my words these are fraudulent job visas as companies make money in selling a job visa and then take your money after providing you a NOC that you are free to take a job anywhere but once they sell enough visas they can simply wrap up their company and disappear and the employee if he is caught without a valid company he would be deported. At many metro stations I have seen people being asked for all their info by plainclothes immigration police. Once caught will result in instant deportation and blacklisted for 10 years. Just avoid these type of situations.
Dude Calm down.
It is https://gofreelance.ae/
He is talking about this visa.It is legal and perfectly fine.

Not that Visa that you are talking about that some company selling their visa quota.

Dude Calm down.
It is https://gofreelance.ae/
He is talking about this visa.It is legal and perfectly fine.

Not that Visa that you are talking about that some company selling their visa quota.
Dude it happened to several people I know of who were caught in this partnership visa scheme. When you are living in UAE for 10 plus years like myself you will see everything. Yes your mentioned website is legal of course.

If you apply for freelance visa and don't plan to conduct any business, do you also need to open business bank account? Can annual fees for freelance permit and extension after 3 years, be paid from personal bank account?

If you apply for freelance visa and don't plan to conduct any business, do you also need to open business bank account? Can annual fees for freelance permit and extension after 3 years, be paid from personal bank account?
well, it is up to you if you want an account open for your freelance business, yes you can pay from your personal account for visa and license renewal.

So after getting freelance visa from this site are we not able to get bank account opened??
I don't really recommend such websites, there is always something hidden and full of surprises, I've heard stories like some sketchy providers issue a license, sell the visas to many different clients for a quick buck and after 1 year the business is canceled
Either apply directly or use a trusted experienced provider, if you need assistance let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: zzzzzz
well, it is up to you if you want an account open for your freelance business, yes you can pay from your personal account for visa and license renewal.

I don't really recommend such websites, there is always something hidden and full of surprises, I've heard stories like some sketchy providers issue a license, sell the visas to many different clients for a quick buck and after 1 year the business is canceled
Either apply directly or use a trusted experienced provider, if you need assistance let me know.
To apply directly which would be the official website??