Our valued sponsor

Freelance Visa Questions

To apply directly which would be the official website??
it depends really on which city you want to apply to. any preference? friends? family? work?

you have many FZs that offer freelance permits,
Abu Dhabi
Dubai
Ajma n
each Freezone/city got its own official portal in Abu Dhabi for example you have adbc gov ae - in Dubai go freelance etc

hope this helps, if you need assistance let me know.

Last edited:
it depends really on which city you want to apply to. any preference? friends? family? work?

you have many FZs that offer freelance permits,
Abu Dhabi
Dubai
Ajma n
each Freezone/city got its own official portal in Abu Dhabi for example you have adbc gov ae - in Dubai go freelance etc

hope this helps, if you need assistance let me know.
Yes i am looking for the Dubai one ,only my question is after getting the freelance visa from gofreelance are we able to open a bank account and accept money in it.Because it seems like from the discussion above that it is not possible or am i missing something??

Yes i am looking for the Dubai one ,only my question is after getting the freelance visa from gofreelance are we able to open a bank account and accept money in it.Because it seems like from the discussion above that it is not possible or am i missing something??
you can open a personal bank account to get you going and then start with business, might not be straightforward and each bank can respond differently, but it is doable.

you can open a personal bank account to get you going and then start with business, might not be straightforward and each bank can respond differently, but it is doable.
Which banks will accept a freelance visa person for the business part as i understand that once you try to get business money into your account that is when problem starts and banks start shutting you down is what the impression i have got from this and other discussion.Anyone here gaving exoerience??

Just noticed that gofreelance doesn't offer 3-year visa anymore and they raised prices:
1-year for AED 4381.97 (old price was AED 2750)
2-year (no price info, old 3-year visa was AED 5000)

Just noticed that gofreelance doesn't offer 3-year visa anymore and they raised prices:
1-year for AED 4381.97 (old price was AED 2750)
2-year (no price info, old 3-year visa was AED 5000)
But in FAQ section and Dubai Internet City website they still talk about 3-year visa...? Weird.

Last edited:

Latest Threads