Our valued sponsor

French lawyer/tax advisor

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Anyone can recommend an English speaking French lawyer or tax advisor oriented in international tax planning and investments in French overseas departments?

Anyone can recommend an English speaking French lawyer or tax advisor oriented in international tax planning and investments in French overseas departments?
Yes, I have worked with a french tax lawyer for one of his clients a couple of years back. We had a seamless cooperation. I can introduce you if you like.. He works for delloite now, so not sure whether this would affect pricing much.

Yes, I have worked with a french tax lawyer for one of his clients a couple of years back. We had a seamless cooperation. I can introduce you if you like.. He works for delloite now, so not sure whether this would affect pricing much.
it's actually for a business partner of mine who is not a member here and asked for help - please DM me some direct contact to you so I can pass it, thx

Worked with them before back then they we're called CESynthese. Might can help you out! Probably not the cheapest though.

Latest Threads