Our valued sponsor

Fresh Hong Kong Company

Laowei

Oct 21, 2019
Visit site
Hi there.

I am an EU citizen with residence in China and I have just registered a company in Hong Kong. No demonstrable previous activity with another company or experience in my current sector but it is a legit and currently running business (food trading from South America and Europe to China)

Applying to OCBC Wing Hang Bank but still waiting their approve or rejection.

So, I am looking for any alternative. It doesn't matter if in HK or not. But I need to have a operative bank account asap for a operation.

Any suggestion?

You want to check with TransferWise if they can accept your business. So far it has been one of the best EMI's I have been using.

We just got freshly created HK , just waiting for original papers.
Our intermediate partner's, which registered that comp, have their own middle sized EMI and they do open acc for all of the HK companies. When we get the account in that EMI I can ask whether they can on-board your company as well.

Our intermediate partner's, which registered that comp, have their own middle sized EMI and they do open acc for all of the HK companies. When we get the account in that EMI I can ask whether they can on-board your company as well.
Interesting, do you mind to tell us what agent you have been using and what the EMI's name is they own?

We just got freshly created HK , just waiting for original papers.

Can you share name of the CPA / Registering agent and EMI?

neat.hk opens HK Ltd's and gives you a neat back account (which is a white lable SC). With jurisdictions such as HK it is better to open more bank accounts, as some banks will change their risk appetite.
Do you think it's easy to open another bank account for neat.hk incorporated company with an EMI? I don't think SC or DBS bank account counts as a real bank account in the eyes of other banks.

Latest Threads