Our valued sponsor

Funding US Inc. company

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello

There is company in Florida which needs to be funded from abroad, for different reasons the shareholder can not do it with his personal account. What's the best way to it? There are third party personal and company accounts which can be used, all of them non-US.

How much does it need to be funded with? Where is the money coming from which you want to fund this company ?

How much does it need to be funded with? Where is the money coming from which you want to fund this company ?
Not very much, about 10k. Money are are just people's own money (in case of funding with personal account) or company's profits. Basically, i just need to send some initial funds to a company which just opened it's accoutn in US, and i want to do it the "proper" way, but the usual way with shareholder's contribution is not available, so i want to do a second best way. Available personal accounts of third parties who can help to fund are both EU and non-EU based, company accounts are EU-based only.

You can still fund the company, even when the transfer is coming from someone else's account (on behalf of you). You should have some documentation on this arrangement.

It could be an issue with the bank, depending on who and where the transfer originate from.

Or, you can arrange this as a loan from the third party.

Latest Threads