Our valued sponsor

Gain Better Stability, Privacy, and Profitability with OffshoreCorpgroup.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are, spoke to them today :)

hello there,

I emailed offshore corp group and waiting on their response.

Until I hear back from them I'm wondering if someone can shed some light to the following :

I would apply for the package that includes paypal , my concern is with whom would my documentation be shared with?
I would have a nominee director , but I still need to send my passport and utility bill.. so my question is : is that information between offshore corp and myself and not visible with anyone else or will it be visible with the bank , local business registry etc..
I'm asking this questions since Cyprus is sharing info with EU countries (I'm from EU)..

further more is it possible to withdraw money from paypal to local Cyprus card and than withdraw money from that card via any atm.. ?

also I have a normal legal business , I'd just like to steer about half of the business to offshore company and keep the other half as is classic business with local bank.

Thank you all for your time and consideration , very informative stuff here!!!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Please note there is no need to contact me in regards to company formation etc. The forum is not related to the thread starter any longer, I have closed this thread!

What company did you order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads