Our valued sponsor

Question Gateway for llc US company non resident?

Ciropollo

Oct 16, 2021
Norway
Visit site
Hello,
Famous gateways are: Stripe,2Checkout,Authorize,Mollie

I'm going to sell social media services and using woocommerce. Which gateway is better? I'm thinking maybe to avoid Stripe because they became very strictly nowadays.. Any advice?

US non resident.

Authorize won't accept you as they only accept companies that have a US resident as member with at least 25% stake in the company, 2checkout horrible payouts schedules, Mollie needs bank accounts with IBAN and they don't accept transferwise/wise as payout bank, Your only chance is Stripe don't get me wrong stripe can be an amazing payment gateway but you need to have 'warm' the account you start with small payments you can't scale from the first month or you will get some harsh review and shut you down, and they absolutly hate disputes if you go over 1% they will start with holding money then procceed to kick you out.

Hello,
Famous gateways are: Stripe,2Checkout,Authorize,Mollie

I'm going to sell social media services and using woocommerce. Which gateway is better? I'm thinking maybe to avoid Stripe because they became very strictly nowadays.. Any advice?

US non resident.
some Asian company might accept your business, BTW , you just started it or have worked with it for a long time?

Authorize won't accept you as they only accept companies that have a US resident as member with at least 25% stake in the company, 2checkout horrible payouts schedules, Mollie needs bank accounts with IBAN and they don't accept transferwise/wise as payout bank, Your only chance is Stripe don't get me wrong stripe can be an amazing payment gateway but you need to have 'warm' the account you start with small payments you can't scale from the first month or you will get some harsh review and shut you down, and they absolutly hate disputes if you go over 1% they will start with holding money then procceed to kick you out.
Hello,
thanks for your answer and I completely share and get your point. Stripe it will be of course my first choice but I'm looking for alternative because if for any reasons they shout down, I can't be with customers that I don't know where to redirect them for paying.

I saw even Cardinity or checkout.com do you have any experience with it? Besides my bank account would be Mercury, for Mollie they would reject?

some Asian company might accept your business, BTW , you just started it or have worked with it for a long time?
Are you talking about oceanpayment? Dispute will be none, I'm sure of it and I already have an history of this business for more than 2 years but not of course with this company.

Last edited:
Hi there,
What do you think about worldpay, alipay or quickbooks ?

Last edited:
Hi there,
What do you think about worldpay, alipay or quickbooks ?
I personally never used any of thoses, but the best thing you can do is test them get your account with them activated and try small payouts, worldpay does have a good reputation but i think they work with EU companys not sure if US is accepted without US citizen