Our valued sponsor

Georgia bank account remote opening

Jerry1911

Pro Member
Oct 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I need to open a bank account in Georgia ASAP, preferably in TBC Bank. I've contacted some guys at Tax Free Today (they charge €600) but they haven't responded to my email(s)... at least not yet. And I need to do this by next Monday if possible.

So, does anyone here provide this service or knows someone reputable who does, for a similar price?

Thanks

P.S. I am a resident and citizen of an EU country, and the IBAN/bank account must be able to receive USD from abroad (USA)

Hi everyone,

I need to open a bank account in Georgia ASAP, preferably in TBC Bank. I've contacted some guys at Tax Free Today (they charge €600) but they haven't responded to my email(s)... at least not yet. And I need to do this by next Monday if possible.

So, does anyone here provide this service or knows someone reputable who does, for a similar price?

Thanks

P.S. I am a resident and citizen of an EU country, and the IBAN/bank account must be able to receive USD from abroad (USA)
If anyone has any info/advice on this I'd love to hear from you. I've applied to BOG and despite providing everything requested they've gone silent for over two weeks now and don't respond...so I'm a bit lost! Does anyone have contacts to open at GOB/TBC remotely? Many thanks.

I don’t recommend Georgian banks (see my experience in other threads), but I can recommend a lawyer who can help you when you start having problems with them. Solved issues with TeraBank and BOG.

If anyone has any info/advice on this I'd love to hear from you. I've applied to BOG and despite providing everything requested they've gone silent for over two weeks now and don't respond...so I'm a bit lost! Does anyone have contacts to open at GOB/TBC remotely? Many thanks.
Please forget BoG: Service quality, products and the entire banking experience only knows one direction -> downhill!
They are slow, interest rates are a joke considering that this bank is junk-rated, regular KYC annoying and you have a good chance to get your bank account restricted when receiving money from a crypto exchange.

Please forget BoG: Service quality, products and the entire banking experience only knows one direction -> downhill!
They are slow, interest rates are a joke considering that this bank is junk-rated, regular KYC annoying and you have a good chance to get your bank account restricted when receiving money from a crypto exchange.
yes...i agree with you...don't use BoG~

you can't open a bank account remote in Georgia as far as I have been informed.
Indeed, that is correct.

There are some scrupulous individuals who claim to be able to "help" for a "small" fee but that is wasted money. Even if it is opened, after the first inward remittance you will see your account restricted until you appear in person. And then, when we are talking about more than just pocket change, be prepared for a wealth of (dubious) questions.

Reactions: tacokai
Indeed, that is correct.

There are some scrupulous individuals who claim to be able to "help" for a "small" fee but that is wasted money. Even if it is opened, after the first inward remittance you will see your account restricted until you appear in person. And then, when we are talking about more than just pocket change, be prepared for a wealth of (dubious) questions.
Well, you can find many profesional lawyers in Georgia to provide support to open a Georgia Bank account without visit the country by PoA apostille , following the rules and bank requirements . You have serious banks , in Georgia with amazing graphics service BOG, TBC (JP Morgan is one of this bank shareholders) and exclusive services with "Solo Bank" solo.ge , and " Concept TBC” tbcconcept.ge

Georgia is a nice country than can provide excellent jurisdiction and low tax

Well, you can find many profesional lawyers in Georgia to provide support to open a Georgia Bank account without visit the country by PoA apostille , following the rules and bank requirements . You have serious banks , in Georgia with amazing graphics service BOG, TBC (JP Morgan is one of this bank shareholders) and exclusive services with "Solo Bank" solo.ge , and " Concept TBC” tbcconcept.ge

Georgia is a nice country than can provide excellent jurisdiction and low tax
Already three years ago Georgia looked a bit different. I am sure you know the guy who wrote that -> Georgia Business Account BoG