Our valued sponsor

Georgian USD Account... Converting USD to GEL

they do. also CNY/JPY/CHF. but you can't wire USD and then see USD in your balance. you wire USD, it appears in your balance as GEL, and then you yourself need to convert it into the USD sub account

like this, show total balance only in GEL, but actually you have different currencies in your account:
WechatIMG35.jpeg

like this, show total balance only in GEL, but actually you have different currencies in your account: View attachment 899
USD wires sent to that IBAN will arrive in your account as GEL. They will not bypass the GEL balance and go straight into your USD balance. From what I've seen the only way to bypass the initial GEL conversion is to physically bring physical USD notes into a branch inside Georgia with your own hands.

USD wires sent to that IBAN will arrive in your account as GEL. They will not bypass the GEL balance and go straight into your USD balance. From what I've seen the only way to bypass the initial GEL conversion is to physically bring physical USD notes into a branch inside Georgia with your own hands.

But I get USD bank wire for few times few months ago...I'm 100% sure you're wrong~

maybe because your account type is not "universal account" with different currencies ?

Reactions: Jea and KJK

Latest Threads